Hi folks,

I have one question, why are the animations in the cockpit and on the wingview especially so choppy?

For example the deployment of the speedbrakes is choppy either.

Is there any way to solve this kind of issue? 

The trimwheels in the cockpit seems to be very choppy and not smooth enough as on the real Boeing 737 NG aircraft!!!!

The flaps deployment is also not very smooth enough.

Beside that, it is a really great addon for FSX.

Thanks in advance.

With kind regards, Tom

Pls. Checkthis video out!!!

Btw I have 50 fps locked! I tried also with 30 fps locked, but the problem is the same...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAawDJDX6kM

Hope it will be better in the upcoming release of  the B777!!! :-)

I mean the deployment of the spoilerons should be smooth as silk, like on this clip, or not? On the NGX is way more choppy. 

The shown aircraft addon is the Airbus Extended from Aerosoft.

Thx guys.

I can assure you that this isn't normal, so there's got to be something with your setup. My animations are very fluid. I don't have an answer for you, but I wanted you to know that this is not the norm.

John

Hello

Mine are choppy as well, but not as choppy as that. Its still not normal though, and I hope someone can help too.

The Wing Flex on my PMDG is very choppy as well

I'm with John.  It seems like there's something wrong with your setup.  My sim rig is what I'd probably consider mid- to just above mid-range, and my animations are smooth.

Kyle Rodgers

Mine are fairly choppy, but not as bad as your video.  The undercarriage wheel ext/ret is the worst, but I don´t watch that much so I don´t mind. 

-Iain Watson-

Answered by Ryan in the General Forum:

To the guys talking about the NGX spoiler animation - we took a deeper look at this tonight and discovered a code side issue that's causing the animation to drop keyframes. It's fixable and we'll do it for SP2. The 777 does not have this issue.

I think it isn't your system. Its a PMDG thing,Like I find with the engine rotation animations.

Ryan said they are fixing some issue with the flaps for Sp2 

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I think PMDG said a fix is in the works on the T7.

Im kinda dumb. What does that have to do with the NGX?

I'm having the same problem..very frustrating. Something with Nvidia maybe? or CFG...I've played with both of them, cant seem to make it any better.. 

Im kinda dumb. What does that have to do with the NGX?

The NGX and 777 are based on the same code base so much of what we do/fix for the 777 will make its way back into the NGX for SP2.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I can confirm choppy animations like the engine fan, flaps and speedbrake. Landing gear works fine to me. <_<  Hope there will be a little fix soon :)