Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

05MAY13 - Release Dates on the 777 and Our Silence on Same

I am pretty sure PMDG has full time employees. I may be wrong but I think rob has said that before. 

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

After reading all this,

Here is my question....Will it be released in 2013?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

36981148.jpg

After reading all this,

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

382057agooddaytodiehard5trailer02span.pn

I am pretty sure PMDG has full time employees. I may be wrong but I think rob has said that before. 

I'm pretty sure too, they're a company after all lol

Hello, fellow captains, while some of us may be impatient, I still prefer a thoroughly tested product over one which is released prematurely... I closely followed the discussions both in the official (producer) and unofficial (AVSIM) forums on the Dash 8 recently released by Majestic, and what I saw confirmes what I had been suspecting. I just did a complete reinstall of my whole system (OS, software environment, FSX, aircraft...) because after installing that very product plus its first update I just could not complete any flight anymore (both hangs and sound-related CTD's, even with J41 which had never done that before). It worked before, it no longer did afterwards... the facts speak for themselves. Now, after spending one weekend, J41, 737NGX and MD11 are fine again. I am not blaming Majestic here, it might have been due to several leftovers from aircraft previously installed and un-installed again, but still... So I shall wait patiently until a mature 777 is released which does not mess up my system.

Happy landings (and no CTDs... :-)

Sigmar Stadlmeier

(LOWL/Austria, J41/737NGX/MD11 and some A2A warbirds on the sim; PPL, 700 hrs and 1050 missions in real life; ASUS P7P55D, 8 GB RAM, nVidia GTX 560, Win7/64)

Robert take your time, It will be done when is ready!!!

P.S. Cheers Man!!!!

With all the Big, Major players in the aviation industry making Big, Major announcements at next week's Paris Air show, I just wonder if The Big, Major, Awesome Player that we all know will have something to say...
Only a little more time will tell, I guess.

As for me, I very patently await an Airbus 380 announcement, which hopefully will be forthcoming one day...

The 777 and DC-6 will tie me up till then.

Tom

I'd like to see that quoted.  I highly doubt that.

Kyle Rodgers

I'd imagine they're not permanent employees, as PMDG's human resource requirements are almost certainly dynamic and fluid, according to whatever project is happening at a given time, and what areas are being worked on.

But I'll wholly guess that at least a core of developers are working full time on the likes of the 777 at this time.