Sign in to follow this  
ilhan kesmez

AXE v 1.1 out

Separate cabin views are available - hope there are wings to watch in those views ...

Visual ice accumulation isn't simulated - but ice detection by the systems is ...

And CPU load is ... noticable even without the additional wing polygons ...

And ... you sound like you have 6 monitors - at least!!!   (Sorry, Joshua - couldn't resist again ...   :P    )

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

As I thought you have no idea.

Hint you have a 3% chance to be right.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

(...)

If you done a little search, you would have already found many answers to your multi monitor problems. You are wrong to say that many users have adopted multi monitors and hence it should be the de facto standard.  (and yes I have the figures on who uses it, and who dont)

(...)

Joshua,

one hint - or one link - would be appreciated .. too dumb to find one myself ...

Thanks!!!

Separate cabin views are available - hope there are wings to watch in those views

I dont see the captain walk around the PAX cabin to look at the wings do you? Not when he can look out his own window.

Anyway I just asked a simple Q and the answer is it still has no wings from the VC.

Thanks for the info.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Well, for MANY people and may I emphasize MANY again - since the ratio of sold copy to the number of people reporting a issue is extremely low, it work well out of the box. 

I am sorry to hear of your issues, but venting your anger/disappointment and not wanting to find a solution to you problem is well, kind of pointless to rant it here.

If you done a little search, you would have already found many answers to your multi monitor problems. You are wrong to say that many users have adopted multi monitors and hence it should be the de facto standard.  (and yes I have the figures on who uses it, and who dont)

What I strongly advice you to do is to simply take a chill pill, come down to the AS forum, and I will help you in any best way I can. 

Joshua, I've stayed completely quiet here, even though I am one of the many for whom this addon most certainly did NOT work straight out of the box.  Far from it in fact.  I had SO many issues, that mine stayed hangard until this recent 1.1 release!!!

However,  as you'll see from my posts on your own forum, I've done nothing but praise and thank you for this product.

HOWEVER....  Dave's post was NOT not a "rant".  It held his opinions which, on THIS forum, he is more than entittled to do, just as I am.  As the developer of said product, I'm not really sure you have that right here.

You're certainly stepping beyond the mark by telling him to "take a chill pill"!!!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

As I thought you have no idea.

Hint you have a 3% chance to be right.

I never said I knew what you are using, I only said I have figures on what users are using.  :P 

Joshua, I've stayed completely quiet here, even though I am one of the many for whom this addon most certainly did NOT work straight out of the box.  Far from it in fact.  I had SO many issues, that mine stayed hangard until this recent 1.1 release!!!

However,  as you'll see from my posts on your own forum, I've done nothing but praise and thank you for this product.

HOWEVER....  Dave's post was NOT not a "rant".  It held his opinions which, on THIS forum, he is more than entittled to do, just as I am.  As the developer of said product, I'm not really sure you have that right here.

You're certainly stepping beyond the mark by telling him to "take a chill pill"!!!

Hi Dougal,

He seems irritated and frustrated in my opinion, and hence chill pill is very appropriate.  (People don't think straight when they are frustrated.)

It definitely seems like a rant to me because he wanted it to work without him doing anything to setup his "unqiue" configuration. 

Joshua,

one hint - or one link - would be appreciated .. too dumb to find one myself ...

Thanks!!!

Oliver. http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/65606-updatednvidia-surroundati-eyefinitybusy-cursor-panelcfg-fix/

Joshua C.

WSSS

coloraerosofta320extdev.png

Sorry I thought I was a user, silly me.

I dont see the captain walk around the PAX cabin to look at the wings do you? Not when he can look out his own window.

Anyway I just asked a simple Q and the answer is it still has no wings from the VC.

Thanks for the info.

He doesn't have to: He can ask his cabin crew. They won't notice any icing either - it's not simulated as a visual effect. But I got an 'icing detected' warning on one of my AAX flights today ...

In the end Joshua still posts the way he posts - and in the end ALL his posts have turned into valuable customer support ... directly from the leading AAX developer!

Thanks again!

Oliver you and Johnny are top class.

Sorry I thought I was a user, silly me.

Sorry, but I am starting to think you are trolling. Obviously that statement refers to figures that I have that is based on research and survey, if that statement to you means I know what exactly you are using, then you better work on your english.

Joshua C.

WSSS

coloraerosofta320extdev.png

He doesn't have to: He can ask his cabin crew. They won't notice any icing either - it's not simulated as a visual effect. But I got an 'icing detected' warning on one of my AAX flights today ...

In the end Joshua still posts the way he posts - and in the end ALL his posts have turned into valuable customer support ... directly from the leading AAX developer!

Thanks again!

I really don't want to go down this road, but quite how telling a paying customer to "take a chill pill" is "valuable customer support", I'm not quite sure.  And to state that "ALL" his posts are that, is just plain silly.  Look at his last.

Sorry, but I am starting to think you are trolling. Obviously that statement refers to figures that I have that is based on research and survey, if that statement to you means I know what exactly you are using, then you better work on your english.

I will stop as your making it to easy :wink: