Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reaper26

Milviz Boeing 737-200c Promo Video

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Love the bit of ATC audio they used.

"Hey uh, JetBlue 688 you wanna go to Los Angeles at 10,000 feet?

"That's probably not gonna work for us.."

Nice video - but I'm slightly concerned that the T38 chase plane at the end is apparently having to use full right rudder in order to stay alongside the B737!!   :P

Looks great. Will it be able to use NavDataPro, or I need to get Navigraph if I don't want to use default?

Navigraph only... (if we can get the darned FMS to work...)

Looks fantastic! Another classic plane with quality that I can add to my hanger!

just wanted to assure myself with ur views guys... is it me or any 1 of u to experience the problem of handaling the 737 200s.. i mean its arduous to keep it centerlined on d runway..plus it swirls here and there at time of approach.. i have justflight 737 as well as captain sim 737.. i find lot of usage for the rudder here.. extremely excited for ur product to come out.. its rather compelling.. too bad indian airlineres dont use 737200s anymore still can appreciate to see my country livery wid ur aircraft.. 

thanx

I've already pre-ordered this and I'm excited, but waiting patiently for this 737-200 with Milviz premium quality.

I am pre-ordered as well, and considering the delay and after observing the fervor following the release of Flight 1's B200 I have to say I will be quite demanding of the finished product! I fully hope it fulfills the promise! I want something in my hanger capable of reaching Hawaii! My "Travolta" equivalent!

Now I need an equivalent for Kelly!

This hobby is starting to become expensive ... but it's only money ... can't take it with you. I guess I have to buy this one too. I'm not going to pre-order ... never understood that.

IFR7700, on 14 Jul 2013 - 9:56 PM, said:

I'm not going to pre-order ... never understood that.

It's the old adage of keeping them alive!!! Or from the Bee Gees perspective "Staying Alive"!

It's the old adage of keeping them alive!!!

Ahhh ... so it's a support thing?  I have supported MILVIZ by purchasing practically everything they've made, but I can see your point.

This looks like another great product.

Yeah... we needed the cash influx to stay afloat while we keep the pipeline moving...

Yeah... we needed the cash influx to stay afloat while we keep the pipeline moving...

Should probably put a note of sarcasm on that one.