Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reaper26

Milviz Boeing 737-200c Promo Video

Love the bit of ATC audio they used.

"Hey uh, JetBlue 688 you wanna go to Los Angeles at 10,000 feet?

"That's probably not gonna work for us.."

Elijah Hoyt
747ST.jpg
CFI, CFII, CMEL, CSEL, CSES, IFR

Nice video - but I'm slightly concerned that the T38 chase plane at the end is apparently having to use full right rudder in order to stay alongside the B737!!   :P

spitsig8.jpg        msig7.jpg

Wow! Beautiful! Can hardly wait ...

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere between CYNJ and CZBB, but quite close to CSK8) 

Looks great. Will it be able to use NavDataPro, or I need to get Navigraph if I don't want to use default?

Barry Friedman

Navigraph only... (if we can get the darned FMS to work...)

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere between CYNJ and CZBB, but quite close to CSK8) 

miam, miam...

Cheers.

Yves

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good judgement comes from experience.

Unfortunately, the experience often comes from bad judgement."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks fantastic! Another classic plane with quality that I can add to my hanger!

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgpmdgngxpilot.png

Very much looking forward to this one

RICK MELCHER

Melbourne, Australia

Frustrated armchair Pilot

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

just wanted to assure myself with ur views guys... is it me or any 1 of u to experience the problem of handaling the 737 200s.. i mean its arduous to keep it centerlined on d runway..plus it swirls here and there at time of approach.. i have justflight 737 as well as captain sim 737.. i find lot of usage for the rudder here.. extremely excited for ur product to come out.. its rather compelling.. too bad indian airlineres dont use 737200s anymore still can appreciate to see my country livery wid ur aircraft.. 

thanx

I've already pre-ordered this and I'm excited, but waiting patiently for this 737-200 with Milviz premium quality.

Robert Yunque

PilotEdge Ratings =   CAT-11 (2016-09-13)  I-11 (2016-10-23)  V-3 (2016-08-01)

fslabs_banner.png

I am pre-ordered as well, and considering the delay and after observing the fervor following the release of Flight 1's B200 I have to say I will be quite demanding of the finished product! I fully hope it fulfills the promise! I want something in my hanger capable of reaching Hawaii! My "Travolta" equivalent!

Now I need an equivalent for Kelly!

Frank Patton

Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 7 MOB; i7 4790 4.4Ghz; 16gb DDR3 2300; MSI GTX970 4gb Gaming 100ME, ASUS GTX 1070 TI Turbo 8GB, Coolermaster Pro 5 case, Corsair H100i

Former USAF meteorologist and ground weather school instructor; AOPA Member #07379126

There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn’t mind who gets the credit! - Benjamin Jowett

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

18%
    $4,640.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now