Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

You have 52K of thrust? I have 220,000 pounds...

Skimming the south of Greenland on our random NAT to CYYZ as BAW9L..

Skimming the south of Greenland on our random NAT to CYYZ as BAW9L..

attachicon.gifPMDG_777_Beta_Greenland.png

Nice one Luke. Always nice to see that blotch of terrain from Greenland after seeing nothing for 2 hours on the EGPWS. :dance:

I notice "NO SMOKING" on the EICAS, where as most pictures this has been replaced with "NO ELECTRONICS". On our planes we have NO ELECTRONICS which I believe replaced the NO SMOKING switch in the cockpit. Is this a user customizable option aswell?! (Too many options to chose in this thing, it will take me one day just to get it customized lol).

Nice one Luke. Always nice to see that blotch of terrain from Greenland after seeing nothing for 2 hours on the EGPWS. :dance:

I notice "NO SMOKING" on the EICAS, where as most pictures this has been replaced with "NO ELECTRONICS". On our planes we have NO ELECTRONICS which I believe replaced the NO SMOKING switch in the cockpit. Is this a user customizable option aswell?! (Too many options to chose in this thing, it will take me one day just to get it customized lol).

Thanks bud! Yah you get the option between just a seatbelt sign or a No Electronics/No Smoking sign too.

(If you haven't heard or seen of those clowns that think contrails are chemtrails, check out this wiki article..Cracks me up everytime)

You should do more research.  NASA and other agencies have actually admitted to "spraying" at one time.  They SAY they have stopped, but others disagree.  I wouldn't do a belly laugh at those conspiracy theorists just yet.  If you want the link to where the gov't has admitted to these practices let me know and I can dig it up.  Or you can search yourself.  

You should do more research. NASA and other agencies have actually admitted to "spraying" at one time. They SAY they have stopped, but others disagree. I wouldn't do a belly laugh at those conspiracy theorists just yet. If you want the link to where the gov't has admitted to these practices let me know and I can dig it up. Or you can search yourself.

NASA has done cloud seeding programs but jet engines leave vapor trails for the same reason we see vapor clouds when we exhale during the winter.

You should do more research. NASA and other agencies have actually admitted to "spraying" at one time. They SAY they have stopped, but others disagree. I wouldn't do a belly laugh at those conspiracy theorists just yet. If you want the link to where the gov't has admitted to these practices let me know and I can dig it up. Or you can search yourself.

Big difference being, NASA was spraying inert particles, like Alumina, meant to seed clouds, not toxic chemicals to kill off / dumb down the population as the nutters suggest regular contrails are.

Big difference being, NASA was spraying inert particles, like Alumina, meant to seed clouds, not toxic chemicals to kill off / dumb down the population as the nutters suggest regular contrails are.

Is that what the conspiratards are saying these days?  First they had a problem with NASA spraying, and when they learned the truth they had to come up with another story.  

I haven't heard anything about dumbing us down.  I've read something on how they are seeding clouds to make more clouds to block certain things from getting to us.  

Population control is one thing, wx manipulation for climate is another.   

NASA has done cloud seeding programs but jet engines leave vapor trails for the same reason we see vapor clouds when we exhale during the winter.

Exactly.  But the conspiracy is the jet fuel being manufactured is government controlled and some if not all exhaust released by jet aircraft is basically active in the conspiracy.  They're not unaware that aircraft can give off contrails.  They think there is a different trail called the chemtrail as well as the contrail.   :Yawn:

38j4.jpg
Notice the iPad with FMC... I don't know if this is the 777's feature or not. But gonna good if doing long-haul flights. 

jsut.jpgboiv.jpg
5rxe.jpgzijc.jpg
kcrn.jpg

Balan22

Found a video also Landing in Honolulu:  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vuiyPQ8Uzo&feature=player_embedded

Edited by balan22

Balint Szarka

CPU Intel i9 9900K OC'd to 5Ghz

RAM 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz (2 x 16GB)

GPU 8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2070 SUPER

Appreciate the effort - but no need to post them again in here. I'm updating this thread with the majority of my shots rather than having various topics.

Ok sorry then... 

Balint Szarka

CPU Intel i9 9900K OC'd to 5Ghz

RAM 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz (2 x 16GB)

GPU 8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2070 SUPER

Yep, its awesome seeing the 767's which operate short 1 hour ops (Like SYD-MEL) lift off like a rocket.

Light fuel loads and they lift off like a bat out of hell.

Yes and the less than 1000m takeoff rolls!

Go to Haneda in Tokyo...there are heaps of short flights by JAL and ANA with heaps of 767s!

Well deserved, Luke! Keep The great shots coming!

Thanks buddy!  ^_^

You should do more research.  NASA and other agencies have actually admitted to "spraying" at one time.  They SAY they have stopped, but others disagree.  I wouldn't do a belly laugh at those conspiracy theorists just yet.  If you want the link to where the gov't has admitted to these practices let me know and I can dig it up.  Or you can search yourself.  

Guys and gals, I present you our 'chemtrail dumping system'. Yes, it is true :He He: :Nerd:

ctcs.JPG