Sign in to follow this  
747-fan

Shortest scheduled 777 flights?

Korean Air from LOWW - LSZH (after RKSI - LOWW), with the 772ER and 77W

Korean Air Cargo from LOWW - LIMC and LOWW - ENGM

China Southern Cargo from EHAM - LOWW

Which reminds me. Vietnam Airlines seasonal FRA-PRG. 77E I think, or 772.

The shortest scheduled 777 flight is BA 2157 Antigua to St Kitts. Flying time approx 15-20 mins.

The flight originates at EGKK/Gatwick-Antigua- then a short hop to St Kitts.

In only untill October 2013, then the 744D's will be retired. Ending the long history of the 747 in Japan :(

Anyway, best short 777 ops? I have to agree Japan. The RJTT-RJOO flight takes 45 min to a hour. ANA and JAL both operate 772's and even 773's sometimes on that route. Other routes that are longer but under 1 hour and a half are RJTT-RJFF and RJTT-RJCC, these three routes are some of the most busy routes in the world.

Damn that sucks!

The first rather short flight I will probably do (after I sleep deprive myself on the SYD-YVR and SYD-LAX legs) is a DXB-DEL. EK operate it in a 77L (EK514 from memory) and its about 3 hours...It will feel extremely short after numerous longhauls in the vicinity of 13 hours :He He:

I once took a Delta 777 ATL-MCO

What was the flight time for that? Bet it's not that long

British Aiways schedule 35 mins from Antigua to St kitss. I'm sure that must be the shortest schedule flight for a 777

My VA uses flightstats.com to check if the routes flown are current. Downside of that site is that it can only go back or forth one day in time. So any routes I'll fly would have to be current. 

Some very good suggestions though, keep them coming! I'm sure I'm not the only VATSIM/IVAO flyer in here who can't spend that many hours in front of the computer, no matter how excellent the addons might look.

Pakistan international airlines

Flight PIA772 EKCH-ENGM operated by the 300er

1 hour hop, continues to Islamabad.

Original Flight from Air France in Africa. the shortest ever for B772. FKKD to FGSL on flight AFR958 only 30 minutes flight. Actually doing it right now.

My%20Signature.jpg