Sign in to follow this  
Bluenose1974

Included Liveries

Which BA liveries will be included in the 777 release? I wasn't too keen on the cultural artworks on the fins.

As far as we know, just the standard one. Also considering that they don't operate the 777-200LR at all, it's a safe bet that you won't see any additional BA liveries from PMDG themselves.

(Again, a 777-200LR is NOT a 777-200, 777-200ER, 777-300, 777-300ER, etc....all different aircraft)

• Upvote 1

As far as we know, just the standard one. Also considering that they don't operate the 777-200LR at all, it's a safe bet that you won't see any additional BA liveries from PMDG themselves.

(Again, a 777-200LR is NOT a 777-200, 777-200ER, 777-300, 777-300ER, etc....all different aircraft)

ZZZB will be painted by PMDG for BAV ( See pictures from Mr Pabari) of the 200LR.

Any chances on there being a Swiss International livery?

Swiss do not currently operate any Boeing A/C. But they have ordered a couple of 777-300ERs for delivery in 2016.

The reason I'm mentioning this is that even the NGX (737-800WL) got a Swiss livery (though not from PMDG themselves), and there are definitely no B73... in the Swiss fleet.

I fear that my hopes are utterly in vain. But I believe they are said to be the last to die. :-)

Any chances on there being a Swiss International livery?

Swiss do not currently operate any Boeing A/C. But they have ordered a couple of 777-300ERs for delivery in 2016.

The reason I'm mentioning this is that even the NGX (737-800WL) got a Swiss livery (though not from PMDG themselves), and there are definitely no B73... in the Swiss fleet.

I fear that my hopes are utterly in vain. But I believe they are said to be the last to die. :-)

I could see them doing a Swiss livery for the 777-300ER when they release that pack as they did the 737-800 for Southwest early for the NGX, but I don't think you'll see it for the LR.

and there are definitely no B73... in the Swiss fleet.

no completely true. PrivatAir does VIP/Charter Flights for Lufthansa and Swiss - they have both 737 and 738 (even though BBJs). ;)

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

We are doing some limited fictional liveries so that people can still fly the major airlines that operate other variants of the 777. We are *not* doing a ton of these and we are not doing airlines that have no 777 of any kind. You'll get United, American, BA, Singapore, KLM etc - the major operators. We're not getting into the business of doing everyone's pet airline that doesn't even fly 777s. The paintkit is there and people will be able to make whatever they want post-release.

• Upvote 9

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

We are doing some limited fictional liveries so that people can still fly the major airlines that operate other variants of the 777. We are *not* doing a ton of these and we are not doing airlines that have no 777 of any kind. You'll get United, American, BA, Singapore, KLM etc - the major operators. We're not getting into the business of doing everyone's pet airline that doesn't even fly 777s. The paintkit is there and people will be able to make whatever they want post-release.

Ryan, would a plain white livery be doable?

Draw Aeroflot please. This will be a very good surprise for Russia)

Edit to my post above. Such a simple livery will be done soon after I guess

Cheers

Lee

Don't forget All Nippon Airways, they are a major 777 airline employing the 200ER and 300ER iirc.

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Ryan, would a plain white livery be doable?

Lee, the plain white livery should be very easy to do, the paintkit should be solid white. Just cut and paste from it to a new livery.

Jeff Hendershot
"Roger, Roger...What's Our Vector, Victor?"

no completely true. PrivatAir does VIP/Charter Flights for Lufthansa and Swiss - they have both 737 and 738 (even though BBJs). ;)

You got me there ^_^ I wasn't really thinking that far. :rolleyes:

However, I know that you know that what I meant to say was: definitely no B73x with Swiss Int'l paintjobs in RL B)