Sign in to follow this  
Bluenose1974

Included Liveries

Give it a week after the paintkit is released, and I will send you a basic set of Swiss textures... they are ridiculously easy to make. Only advantage of Eurowhite liveries (it does fit the Swiss though... somehow.)

Pardon the bias!!! but could I get confirmation there will be a PIA livery (or not) Thanks...

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Since PIA does operate the 77L, i think i can be quite sure that it will be included.

Regards,

Harm Swinkels

boeing-747-wings-pin-ztr6z.png

Since PIA does operate the 77L, i think i can be quite sure that it will be included.

Im hoping so.....

Definately looking forward to a JFK-LHE run in the PIA bird :wub:

Yup or JFK-MAN perhaps???? great routes to fly...how about KHI - YYZ direct???.....long haul - 15 hours or so :rolleyes:  

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Lee, the plain white livery should be very easy to do, the paintkit should be solid white. Just cut and paste from it to a new livery.

Oh ok thanks. I'm not very good at paint kits yet but I think I can handle that lol

Thanks

You'll get ....American...

Tell us, do you prefer the new or the old? And what do WE get!?* ^_^ 

*DISCLAIMER: if we're not allowed to know, please tell us all the same

:P 

Will there be a Lufthansa Cargo (GEC) Paint in the initial release as Lufthansa Cargo will introduce their first 777F in October?

Regards, always three greens and happy landings,

Max

Aerospace Engineer and Private Pilot
TriStarbanner_zpsefe0294f.jpg
Flightdiary

Nope, the Ethiopian livery you may have seen in some screenshots is for the beta testers only. In fact, the paint kit will even contain a detector to make sure nobody makes an Ethiopian livery.

Just kidding, of course.

• Upvote 2

Someone want to do an ACA livery? har har...

I can see Rob would get a kick out of that :) I can try once kit is off.

We are doing some limited fictional liveries so that people can still fly the major airlines that operate other variants of the 777. We are *not* doing a ton of these and we are not doing airlines that have no 777 of any kind. You'll get United, American, BA, Singapore, KLM etc - the major operators. We're not getting into the business of doing everyone's pet airline that doesn't even fly 777s. The paintkit is there and people will be able to make whatever they want post-release.

THANK YOU!!! YOU'RE THE BEST!!!