Sign in to follow this  
Airbus Commander

PFPX To Release Within the Hour

Got it working. Now there's a long learning curve to master this one!

Alexis Mefano

Got it working. Now there's a long learning curve to master this one!

Well at least that's one person able to start learning this tricky looking tool. I still can't get mine started.

Happy Flying,

Dave Phillips.

Nice, every time I try to save the released flight to disk, PFPX tells me that my subcription is no longer valid and crashes...

I've been trying to plan a 220nm/40min flight for a couple of hours now. Crash count is somewhere between 10 and 20. Also the TOPCAT integration is SLOW on my old laptop.

Anyhow the parts that work are quite nice. So the potential is there.

Edited by jpuustinen

Well at least that's one person able to start learning this tricky looking tool. I still can't get mine started.

Keep trying to activate. If it freezes, Control + Shift + Esc, Terminate it and try again. That's how I got it working here.

Alexis Mefano

This is a disgrace, can't even download it !!!!!!!

Sent e-mail to support, didn't get a response.

Till now I've been ripped off.

Sergio Naiberg

I downloaded installed and activated at about 13:00 UTC without any issues at all direct from the developer, the purchase process was a little on the slow side but the actual download was fast (30Mbit/sec) and activation was painless.

Cheers, Andy.

Keep trying to activate. If it freezes, Control + Shift + Esc, Terminate it and try again. That's how I got it working here.

Hi Alec,

I have it activated on both my PC and Laptop but keep getting OpenGL errors, one on the PC saying 1024x1024 Textures aren't supported by my graphics card, joke lol my screens 1920x1080 and the laptop OpenGL not supported.

Happy Flying,

Dave Phillips.

This is a disgrace, can't even download it !!!!!!!

Sent e-mail to support, didn't get a response.

Till now I've been ripped off.

Relax you haven't been ripped off this happens a lot with high profile big releases. It just takes a little time to get it sorted out.

Finally got it downloaded and installed thanks to the link to the dropbox location from support.  That location/download worked on the first try.  Now to learn how to use this.  Also, I see no profile for PMDG 737-700 NGX.  Trying the iFly one for now.  Hope they will be adding some more of the variants for the NGX soon.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Well, finally, dropbox link in downloads section of flightsimsoft.com web page:

Now the activation step, hope is not as painful as download.

Have a good one everybody.

Sergio Naiberg

All good here, 2 min. download, instant activation and it populates TopCat as it should. Very smooth! I just had to tweak a few values for passenger weight to match up with TopCat, sync the aircraft registrations, and I was good to go.

23.png

This is why I never buy in release day. Problem getting it and problems with the program.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Eric