Sign in to follow this  
Airbus Commander

PFPX To Release Within the Hour

I don`t have enought time for this, to learn how to use dozens of tables. And then you should sit in front of the computer 24/7h.

More and more it takes time, before going on the plane  takeoff.

But you have fun - clicking, setting, clicking, clicking, clicking, setting, clicking, clicking.........clicking,setting,printing,clicking,and so on ! :p0503: :p0503: :p0503:

I'm trying to set it up so that it exports the flight plan to my PC from my laptop, but when I click on the network symbol to find my FSX root directory, the only options open to me are the documents, pictures, music and videos directories. Anyone know how to show the FSX directory over the network?

Regards,
Ró.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

But you have fun - clicking, setting, clicking, clicking, clicking, setting, clicking, clicking.........clicking,setting,printing,clicking,and so on !   

Same principle in life

Sleep, wake up, eat, live for a bit, sleep, wake up, eat, live for a bit, sleep etc etc

What the changelog in TOPCAT 2.72? It's new?

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

I'm trying to set it up so that it exports the flight plan to my PC from my laptop, but when I click on the network symbol to find my FSX root directory, the only options open to me are the documents, pictures, music and videos directories. Anyone know how to show the FSX directory over the network?

Regards,

Ró.

Ro, before you launch PFPX you'll probably have to start a share on the laptop from the PC (Go to Start > Run > "\\*IP ADDRESS OF MACHINE*\c$" then authenticate using admin credentials. Then in PFPX, when you choose the export pane, you MAY see the new share in the network pane, if not, you can just type in "\\*IP ADDRESS*\c$ in the file path and then browse that way.

Regards,

Ró.

Never mind figured it out.

Next issue, anyone know how to link up Topcat, it keeps saying you need to have a full version installed, which I have, do I need to point it to it?

Ro, before you launch PFPX you'll probably have to start a share on the laptop from the PC (Go to Start > Run > "\\*IP ADDRESS OF MACHINE*\c$" then authenticate using admin credentials. Then in PFPX, when you choose the export pane, you MAY see the new share in the network pane, if not, you can just type in "\\*IP ADDRESS*\c$ in the file path and then browse that way.

Thanks Karl, figured out I had to do something like "Share with" in the security properties of my FSX folder and include the network...  ^_^  Thanks anyways though.

Regards,

Ró.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

Can't even download...

TOPCAT has to be updated to version 2.72, even though version 2.70 tells you that there isn't a newer version available.

Yea, my downloading doesn't seem to work as well...

Brendan Chen

Learning to use and getting use to FSX!

I like the feature of the 'Traffic' tab which allows you to view traffic online on VATSIM or IVAO or just your default AI traffic.

Gavin Price

Won't install at all. Says that 2.4GB isn't enough HD space. 1GB is required.

Can't even download...

TOPCAT has to be updated to version 2.72, even though version 2.70 tells you that there isn't a newer version available.

I think 2.72 might be the Beta version that includes support for the Leonardo Maddog.  I just noticed that my version is 2.72, but I have that beta update installed.  So just download that from the topcat website and install it over top of what you have, I would think.