Sign in to follow this  
Airbus Commander

PFPX To Release Within the Hour

On download attempt #11 now for me.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Last question. How much is the subscription?

€12.42 ex VAT for the subscription

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

2nd attempt activation complete, now during the load screen, it crashes... Things are just not going quite right T_T

Brendan Chen

Learning to use and getting use to FSX!

€12.42 ex VAT for the subscription

Thanks. That's very reasonable considering how much it is in real life.

Last question. How much is the subscription?

When I looked on their website the subscription was 12 euro's a year, but the first year is included with the purchase. Also if you have Topcat already you get 4 euro discount buying direct, just use your Topcat activation code in the coupon box!

Happy Flying,

Dave Phillips.

Should I force quit and try again?

I killed PFPX when the activation wouldn't go through. On the second try, no problems.

Thanks Chris.  When you try to activate, does the program just sit there and do nothing (ie frozen, while Task Manager still says its running)?  Or does it give you a definitive failure/error message?

At first it was hanging there with the "blue cirle/ring" for a few minutes. I went into Task Manager and closed it out. Tried it again and it gave me an error about two or three times before it finally activated.

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

However,

Having trouble getting it to activate, seems frozen, which sucks but I bet they are busy right now!

Also had the mfc110.dlll errors mentioned earlier, but thinking that's sorted now.

Happy Flying,

Dave Phillips.

However,

Having trouble getting it to activate, seems frozen, which sucks but I bet they are busy right now!

Also had the mfc110.dlll errors mentioned earlier, but thinking that's sorted now.

What I did was force close it, then try again.  But after that, when I get to the start screen, it gave me an error and couldn't open the program ...... :(  Anyone had this problem also?

Brendan Chen

Learning to use and getting use to FSX!

I killed PFPX when the activation wouldn't go through. On the second try, no problems.

I did the same thing and the second install went fine.

I find this product very useful, it does many things that had to be done separately before and finding and editing routes has never been this easy. 

Ok!

So finally got PFPX activated but why does it ask for my activation code every time i try and start it?

Also got an error saying "Video Card does not support 1024x1024 Textures" This one seems a bit odd as my video card is running 1920x1080 and 1280x1024 monitors. Anyone know how to sort this one out?

Happy Flying,

Dave Phillips.

Yikes. Seems as though they have quite the unexpected server load and can't keep up with it.

Would hate to be the tech guy on their end right now. LOL.

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Anyone know how to get Eastbound NAT to show? Juts showing wetbounds out the moment?

You cannot get both eastbound and westbound at the same time, wait for appropriate time of day. I guess, doesnt own the license yet.

You can go at NATs web page and read the next cycle, and manually enter that in pfpx