Sign in to follow this  
Airbus Commander

PFPX To Release Within the Hour

For the PMDG 737-800 the calculations were PERFECT! I will test the Majestic Q400 now. What a great software!!!

Alexis Mefano

How does one add new aircraft such as the MilViz 737-200, or even the 777? If I recall, in previous versions they had stated that they were not going to update the aircraft database. Is this still the situation with this version?

One thing that I am concerned about, the aircraft properties for the 737-700 only includes the 22k engines, and the 737-800 has the 26k engines.   I thought it would include all 3 ratings for each.   I know that TOPCAT only supports one eng rating for both types, perhaps that is the reason? 

Christian sorted it for us:

"Yes, Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 Redistributable package is missing. Will be included at newest installer which will be available in 40 minutes.

You can download this package at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679"

Will this be needed if I have VS2012 installed?  I am getting an MSVCR110.dll error (only viewable in eventvwr).  Did a file search for it and it seemed to appear in more than one location in my machine.  I tried to copy the one in my VS directory to FPFX directory, and it still seems to crash on launch.  Any suggestions?

Brendan Chen

Learning to use and getting use to FSX!

i think i will stick with simbrief, best free planner out there!

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Does anyone know if PFPX is capable of reading your installed Aircrafts directory and then populating the aircraft lists.  I just find it odd that you have you start from scratch to build up an aircraft when the data is in your FSX directory.  Obviously this does not work for simulating aircraft other than those installed (i.e. differen registration) but it would sure save some time.

Mark   CYYZ      

Does anyone know if PFPX is capable of reading your installed Aircrafts directory and then populating the aircraft lists.  I just find it odd that you have you start from scratch to build up an aircraft when the data is in your FSX directory.  Obviously this does not work for simulating aircraft other than those installed (i.e. differen registration) but it would sure save some time.

Very good question, Mark,as I too am looking for the same answer.

should i keep my FSCommander

I've decided to keep my moving map in Aivlasoft's EFB

I still think that the best moving map, by FAR, is the one in FS Commander.  Especially when running on a networked PC. It's VERY easy and simple on the eye, making it a great 'at a glance' map.  All the other moving maps I've used need to be 'studied' to get a good idea of what's actually going on.  It's also full screen.

Don't forget about Plan-G.  Very good free moving map and planner.  Personally I don't fly with the moving map simply because the real aircraft don't have them but I know some have to have these.

Mark   CYYZ      

Great idea too!

Very good question, Mark,as I too am looking for the same answer.

I've decided to keep my moving map in Aivlasoft's EFB

That maybe slightly diffrent from the FSCommander case. It is my flight planner and moving map.

At a time when i am trying to reduce addons, struggling to justify seprate moving planner and moving map.

That said, i do have an exel sheet that does fuel,time calculation etc, which i can now get professionaly from PFPX. So i think i just decided live on this forum to go PFPX, cause it will replace my excel sheet.

Does PFPX mean i no longer have to rely on As2102 for wind component, cause that will really sell it for me, cause i can easily get rid of excel sheet then. Anyway ill find out 50 Euros later

Bye

That maybe slightly diffrent from the FSCommander case. It is my flight planner and moving map.

I also have the FS Commander 9.2 as well as the EFB. Both do route planning and moving map.

Bye        :p0814:

Please dont put me on the spot, i meant Bye for now, i still reserve the right to come back on this thread to ask many more questions before i flush 50 euros :ph34r: