Sign in to follow this  

Price ?

Greetings from Cypress.

Im around the galleria area . Lately with the schedule that UPS its keeping me on im thinking of moving closer to KIAH...

Image removed as image is no longer available.

When I had FS PAX in FS9 and told my GF I had to go feed the passengers she seemed a little concerned. Don't use FS9 anymore. Anyway hobbies are good, everyone needs them ours just happens to be a computer program. Well part of my aviation "obsession" as she would call it. Been with her for over 4 years now and she still hasn't watched an actual flight! Need to do a quick one with the NGX.

As for the price even if its $100 the 777X would cost less than one weekend or one nice dinner with my GF. And that is just 1 weekend, the 777 will give me much more entertainment in the next year for $100 then one weekend with my GF would :D .

Even at $100, broken down by the hours you'll use it and the wisdom you'll obtain, it will break down to pennies/hr. Not a bad investment in yourself.

Brian Green

The price will not reach $100.

AHS712D Alvaro Escorcia KSGR/OMAA
AirHispania Virtual Airline
MSFS / ASUS TUF Gaming F15-Refresh-144Hz / 11GenIntel (R)Core (TM) i7-11800H
NVIDIA-GeForce-RTX3060GPU / 1TB-Samsung SSD / 32GB-RAM
SAMSUNG-SmartMonitor-M7-32"4K

The price will not reach $100.

No, it will reach £100 :O

Or...

It will be so detailed, such complexity, that Boeing will define it as the real aircraft, and demand that PMDG charge us $296 Million.

Hope it aint so, got about 75.00GBP or $140 stashed aside.....just cant wait for release

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

I think I will be purchasing the PMDG 777 that quick I wont be looking at the price.

Reason 1: I cant wait to jump in and start learning the new aircraft.

Reason 2: My girlfriend will not be happy so best to do it quick and hide the fact I've just bought it! Girlfriend: "you spending that on another game" Me: **Sigh** A game! Its the PMDG 777!"

They just dont understand :wacko:

Greg

Lol, buddy I am in the same boat you are. As soon as it is posted I will immediately purchase and download, bypassing paying attention to the payment! Only difference is I'm supposed to be saving because me and my girlfriend will be parents in November. Lol!

I am thoroughly annoyed at seeing these posts inquiring on the price. PMDG releases almost all of there products within the same price range.

Concerning the price:

I just have been to the gas station. And while standing there, pumping gas, I was thinking about the PMDG 777 (I think pretty usual for many people here in this forum) and it got me thinking:

Man, I am pretty sure, that the 777 will cost less than what I was paying there for filling up my 70L tank with some Diesel...
And it's certain that the 777LR will get me much further away from home  :lol: 

And that is a very nice way to think about the price...

Regards, always three greens and happy landings,

Max

Aerospace Engineer and Private Pilot
TriStarbanner_zpsefe0294f.jpg
Flightdiary

$89.00, sounds kinds right,  and don't forget this is PMDG, our #1 Developer, for airline jets, my 2 cemts.

Why is everyone so afraid of wife/girlfriend? - man up and take control of your life.

Well its not about being afraid

I mean you choose a partner, and that partner should share everything with you. You cant tell her non of your business :) and the fact that you try to explain what the PMDG and fsx is? Soooooooo niceeee specially when the person infront of you blocks his mind and stop understanding

Moe ELkarout

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Concerning the price:

I just have been to the gas station. And while standing there, pumping gas, I was thinking about the PMDG 777 (I think pretty usual for many people here in this forum) and it got me thinking:

Man, I am pretty sure, that the 777 will cost less than what I was paying there for filling up my 70L tank with some Diesel...

And it's certain that the 777LR will get me much further away from home  :lol: 

And that is a very nice way to think about the price...

I guess this will be the next step in flightsim realism.  We will have to actaully buy PMDG Virtual Jetjuice in order to make it go.  Wonder if that is the big surprise they keep talking about?  :p0503:

Andrew Jones

Andrew Jones

I'm not in a relationship, but do have a very special friend to whom I just happened to mention at a glance that I am interested in flight simulation and she started asking all these questions, and I eventually started to show her all the PMDG stuff, how they compare to the real aircraft and a few lessons on how things work and how aircraft fly. Funny thing is, she always wants to know more! Now, she is also interested in getting into the simulation thing!

I agree with Lenny. She likes you. And maybe flight simming.