Sign in to follow this  
nrcrate

UPDATED: FedExVAC's PMDG 777 Celebration Festivities! 777 giveaway prizes!

Can I sleep over the north atlantic? Will oceanic be online? That would be cool. But no sleeping then. :)

You are allowed 30 minute of away-from-cockpit time per VATSIM CoC. Oceanic has potential to be online but no guarantee.

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

These winds are killing me guys. That, and the sudden, crappy sim performance I've been plagued with over the last day or two. I'm about to start slamming my head into my desk, this is driving me crazy! I can't figure out what's wrong.

I'll be livestreaming it. Feel honored to stream with THE CEO of FedExVAC.  :P

http://twitch.tv/fdx016

Thanks Nick. I was kind of fishing for that.

These winds are killing me guys. That, and the sudden, crappy sim performance I've been plagued with over the last day or two. I'm about to start slamming my head into my desk, this is driving me crazy! I can't figure out what's wrong.

Lower your settings and most important lower the mutiplayer range in FSInn or SB especially when You get close to Dubai.

Thanks Nick. I was kind of fishing for that.

Lower your settings and most important lower the mutiplayer range in FSInn or SB especially when You get close to Dubai.

It's been on going though for a few days. I used to get 25-30 all day long. Now I'm lucky to hit 19 and texture load times are at a crawl. I'll try lowering the range. 

Fingers crossed.

Looking good, nice turn out so far!  Totally Dominating VATSIM!

Nice work everyone!

Carl Thompson

There better be oceanic controllers today, I'm closing in on Gander.

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

after about 4 years of flying on Vatsim this is the absolute First time I have ever flown in one of the Massive, online event. actually this is the first online event I have ever done and all I can say is..........AWESOME, the amount of traffic and everything it really made me feel like I was flying the KMEM/OMDB route for real life, I could not believe it, well done and I can see my self totally doing more of these types of things, especially when I can get the T7. great great job guys.

You'll love cross the pond 2013 this October

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

Turn out is great, just crossing into Canada now. 

- Jordan Jafferjee -

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Asus X670-E Pro Prime | Gigabyte RTX4080 Eagle | 64G G.Skill Trident Z.5 DDR5-6000 |  Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | 2x2TB Samsung 990 Pro NVME | NZXT H7 | Win 11 22H2 | TM Warthog Flight Stick + Throttle | Honeycomb Alpha + Bravo | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Samsung 43" Odyssey Neo G7 | Dell U3415W