Sign in to follow this  
regisb

I can't fly this thing....It keep crashing...Tired of this !

For $90, and I still cannot fly it....

Tired of this

Regis

Regis Biassala 

For $90, and I still cannot fly it....

Tired of this

Hi, Regis,

I know this plane can be frustrating at times, but you need to give much more information as to what is happening and what is not working, if you want any help.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

I've flown multiple 17 hour flights with it already, it works well. 

Regards

Joona L 

At EGKK, I was about to embark on an 11h 52 minutes flight to San francisco. Preparing departure on the FMC and arrival information...Navigating on STEP through my flight crashes.

PMDG already told be they will fix this...but Heck, it is taking forever.

I bought it, re-installed everything, OS, FSX...yet still not working.

Mind you NGX is fine.

Tired of this type of service

Regis Biassala 

yesterday evening started eddp > vhhh. 
Refueled, reloaded cargo and went vhhh > eddp.

Refueled, reloaded, and just departed for another eddp > vhhh.

Love weekends.

So it does work.

Like FSCamp said..
Give us some more info.

At EGKK, I was about to embark on an 11h 52 minutes flight to San francisco. Preparing departure on the FMC and arrival information...Navigating on STEP through my flight crashes.

PMDG already told be they will fix this...but Heck, it is taking forever.

I bought it, re-installed everything, OS, FSX...yet still not working.

Mind you NGX is fine.

Tired of this type of service

Are you doing this with the NAV showing on the lower EICAS?

And shame you complain about the service, you probably have no idea what it takes to fix a bug.

..Navigating on STEP through my flight crashes.

There is a known issue that they will fix eventually: if you are viewing the NAV window ON THE LOWER (CENTER) EICAS SCREEN, going into Step mode causes a CTD.  I usually use the left HSI window for the STEP check and no crashes.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

I don't use this plane anymore. Waiting on the SP to fix a bunch of things. Lord knows when it will be out as PMDG has pretty much ceased communication with users. I heard the FBW has been rewritten.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Eric 

One can have problems... I have over 400hours (of cause only flown real time) on the 777 and if you really put it aside because it crashes when viewing the fpln on the center EICAS one really can't help you.

Why not simply view it on the left or right ND and fly that bird? lol

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

In real i see in video's the normally use the lower eicas for the checklist, flight controls, engine data.. When not used it's mostly just black.

I don't use this plane anymore. Waiting on the SP to fix a bunch of things. Lord knows when it will be out as PMDG has pretty much ceased communication with users. I heard the FBW has been rewritten.

I have to say I LOVE flying this aircraft.  I've flown freeware T7s as well as the PSS T7 in FS9 (and merges using Opensky/Skyspirit aircraft to get the 200 and 200ER versions), the CS T7 in FSX (the less said about that the better), and this one.  It is by far the best.  I am sure they will come out with an update/fix before long, but with a few workarounds and procedures in mind (don't use the lower EICAS for stepping through your flight plan, don't use the buggy PMDG-supplied cold & dark startup or a startup state derived from it, pay attention to the FSX startup procedure using a default flight, don't reload the T7 on top of itself, don't map throttles through FSUIPC) it flies extremely well and I rarely have CTDs or bizarre behavior.  There is a list of known issues posted at the top of the T7 forum.

I have just scratched the surface with regard to failures and non-normal procedures, so still have a great deal to learn.  But have flown it across the world several times with very few issues.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

There is a known issue that they will fix eventually: if you are viewing the NAV window ON THE LOWER (CENTER) EICAS SCREEN, going into Step mode causes a CTD.  I usually use the left HSI window for the STEP check and no crashes.

Mike

Just thinking outside the box for a moment - why not stop doing it that way until they issue a fix?

Isn't the whole problem a little like saying "Doctor, it hurts when I do this..."?????

It will get fixed, no doubt.

David Porrett

Whats wrong  with it  that prevents you from flying  it, didn't know  that pmdg said the fbw  is  being  rewritten

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

yesterday evening started eddp > vhhh. 

Refueled, reloaded cargo and went vhhh > eddp.

Refueled, reloaded, and just departed for another eddp > vhhh.

Love weekends.

So it does work.

Like FSCamp said..

Give us some more info.

Are you doing this with the NAV showing on the lower EICAS?

And shame you complain about the service, you probably have no idea what it takes to fix a bug.

Hey Sponge, 

below is my profile on linkedin....I actually fix bugs on systems that cost more than 100 millions euros. Show some respect !

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/r%C3%A9gis-biassala/1/99a/b84

I am sure PMDG have the best in simulated avion, but some communication on ETAs regarding these fixes, would help. That's what we call effective customer service.

Regis

Regis Biassala 

Hey Sponge, 

below is my profile on linkedin....I actually fix bugs on systems that cost more than 100 millions euros. Show some respect !

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/r%C3%A9gis-biassala/1/99a/b84

I am sure PMDG have the best in simulated avion, but some communication on ETAs regarding these fixes, would help. That's what we call effective customer service.

Regis

I think you got me wrong here buddy.

I was telling the topicstarter that it is not that whistling easy to fix bugs, and that he should not complain about the service PMDG offers.

I have the upmost respect for everyone who feels a passion for his profession, and can do what i clearly can not.

No worries Sponge.

It frustrates, the idea you cannot enjoy this beast....Nothing heard from PMDG

Regis

Regis Biassala