Sign in to follow this  
regisb

I can't fly this thing....It keep crashing...Tired of this !

You might want to try steve dx10 fixer? Its great tool. I never had oom or CTD 

Whats that all about Seah?....Where do i look for DX10 and fix it cause I had to stop flying this A/C. (I still can't get the throttles to function properly thru FSUIPC...ya I tried all the recommendations and fixes.) I just can't find the patience to do this ,don't do this, try this, just to fly the 777. All other a/c that I fly work great, so this has to be specific to the 777 and needs to be addressed asap. DX10 fixer?

You can try the default fsx control. Or try re calibrate your throttle. I only press the reset button so that everything goes back to the default

For the dx10 fixer is here 

http://www.flightsimstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=2630

its not cheap so be sure you solved all your problems be4 trying this out. Basically in dx10 you will have better water and frames and of course no more oom and ctd. MAKE SURE TO SOLVED EVERYTHING FIRST! 

Lord knows when it will be out as PMDG has pretty much ceased communication with users.

Yes.  Clearly...

Would you quit being so melodramatic?  Ryan has been in here several times answering questions.

The plane is not unflyable.  There are bugs.  The bugs are being fixed.  Fixes take time to ensure that the fixes are working correctly.

Kyle Rodgers

Yes. Clearly...

Would you quit being so melodramatic? Ryan has been in here several times answering questions.

The plane is not unflyable. There are bugs. The bugs are being fixed. Fixes take time to ensure that the fixes are working correctly.

I didn't ask for your input. Go away fan boy.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Eric 

The plane is unflyable ? HOLY ! Am in the air  

Yeah, exactly.

I didn't ask for your input. Go away fan - boy.

You're in a forum.  You don't have to ask for it.  You provided the same melodramatic sob story that you always provide for whatever reason.  It's not true.  I called you out on it.

...I guess calling people out on their B.S. makes me a fan - boy.  Funny you should try to label me with some ugly moniker.  Last time someone did that, I made it a badge of honor and sign all my posts with it.  Clearly things like that upset me.

:rolleyes:

Kyle Rodgers

Yeah, exactly.

You're in a forum. You don't have to ask for it. You provided the same melodramatic sob story that you always provide for whatever reason. It's not true. I called you out on it.

...I guess calling people out on their B.S. makes me a fan - boy.

:rolleyes:

So you troll the forums rendering judgements on everyone who posts something that you feel is "BS". And this makes you better somehow? Clearly it seems you take pleasure in this endeavor. Oh how I wish Avsim had an "ignore user" feature.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Eric 

Why is it I and others, have flown the PMDG T7 100's of hours without one computer related issue or piloting error and others cant even get it off the ground? Amazingly strange. :excl:

Why is it I and others, have flown the PMDG T7 100's of hours without one computer related issue or piloting error and others cant even get it off the ground? Amazingly strange. :excl:

Great question !

It is amazing huh? If you spend enough time doing FS tech support you get to see how some actually operate the addon and the state of their machines, normally those are the ones who shout the loudest about the software being unflyable ;)

Rob Prest

+1

Jamie Moses

So you troll the forums rendering judgements on everyone who posts something that you feel is "BS". And this makes you better somehow?

haha - seriously?  That's quite the statement.  Troll probably isn't the most accurate word, seeing that the majority of my posts actually end up helping people.  You're probably only remembering the posts where I'm calling you out on something because I really haven't ever see you add much other than dramatic overstatement to threads you participate in.

Clearly it seems you take pleasure in this endeavor.

Take pleasure in calling people out on false information and inflammatory remarks?  Yeah.  Guilty.

...and not sorry.

Oh how I wish Avsim had an "ignore user" feature.

It does, mate.

...and since I'm a nice guy, I'll even explain how to set it up.  Just for you!

1. Top right of the forum - click on your user name
  2. Click on "Manage Ignore Prefs"
  3. On that page, where it says "add a new user to my list," type:
  4. Scandinavian13
  5. Check the appropriate boxes
  6. Click Save Changes

You're welcome!

Why is it I and others, have flown the PMDG T7 100's of hours without one computer related issue or piloting error and others cant even get it off the ground? Amazingly strange.  :excl:

haha - exactly.

Clearly that means you're a fan - boy, too, for pointing that out.   :wink:

It is amazing huh? If you spend enough time doing FS tech support you get to see how some actually operate the addon and the state of their machines, normally those are the ones who shout the loudest about the software being unflyable ;)

Yeah, and the ones slinging "fan - boy" around whenever someone tries to tell them they're wrong.  Gotta love 'em.

It's clearly all about me refusing to believe the product has issues, and not you just failing to set up your system or to be able to operate it...

Kyle Rodgers