Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kjelle

737 will not take off from runway

Hallo.

My 737 NGX ( 600) will suddenly not take off from runway. Now the aircraft take off with 250-60 knots outside the runway. I have normal wieght.

Whats wrong?

Kjell

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Are your controls working?

Flaps set?

Trim set?

hydraulics on?

What is your fuel?

Engines running?

I suggest you try the tutorial flights, you will learn heaps.

Hallo.

My 737 NGX ( 600) will suddenly not take off from runway. Now the aircraft take off with 250-60 knots outside the runway. I have normal wieght.

Whats wrong?

Kjell

Check that your hydraulics are on. If not, like in real life, the controls will be heavy.

Are you using GSX before the flight? Occasionally, when I use GSX, my aircraft will not take off no matter how fast I'm going (default or addon- it doesnt matter).

This  is  a first gsx  preventing  aircraft to take off  :Thinking:

Any answer for this?

I have only problem with PMDG 737. Not another aircraft.

Since the PMDG 737 requires a lot more knoweldge and procedure to fly, that might simply be because you're not operating it correctly.

See the second post in this thread.  We need more information on how you're operating the aircraft, exactly, to rule out human error (which is honestly the most likely issue).

I always fly PMDG 737 in default-state. The aircraft started with the engines on. I have not problem earlier. Must I reinstalled the aircraft?

Kjell

Must I reinstalled the aircraft?

Probably not.  I'm willing to bet you'll be seeing the same problems even if you tried a reinstall.

Are you setting flaps properly?

Are you trimmed properly?

Are you on a long enough runway for your weight?

Are you flying with weather?

...need more info.

Also i'd like to know, you didn't try to use the FSX payload/fuel menu did you? That must not be used with PMDG aircraft.

Ok then it's possible that you're not using it properly. Which airport and runway are you having this problem at, and what gross weight were you attempting to takeoff at? 

My Saitek recently gave up....first hint, the trim on all aircraft was all the way down (nose dives on take off or couldn't take off)

Set up joystick to adjust trim then eventually the throttle gave out.

Have to reset joystick to fix 

Hallo.

I try now take off from Arlanda runway 01L with 737- 800. 67 % fuel, 90 passanger and 3266 kg cargowight. The aircraft take off with the end of runway, ca 200 knot. The problem is the biggest with 737- 600.

Hallo.

I try now take off from Arlanda runway 01L with 737- 800. 67 % fuel, 90 passanger and 3266 kg cargowight. The aircraft take off with the end of runway, ca 200 knot. The problem is the biggest with 737- 600.

So a 10,880ft runway and it takes up the whole length. Are you entering the correct performance settings in the FMC PERF INIT page? 

A video or screenshots normally solves this kind of thing pretty quick.

So a 10,880ft runway and it takes up the whole length. Are you entering the correct performance settings in the FMC PERF INIT page? 

You don't need to even use the FMC for a takeoff, I took off without the IRS's aligned one time because I was trying to see something in the scenery and flew strictly visual. Standard flaps 5, takeoff trim in the green band, and low ZFW all created a hassle free takeoff. 

You don't need to even use the FMC for a takeoff, I took off without the IRS's aligned one time because I was trying to see something in the scenery and flew strictly visual. Standard flaps 5, takeoff trim in the green band, and low ZFW all created a hassle free takeoff. 

Incorrectly entering information in the PERF INIT page can cause some issues but i'm tending to agree with you here that it shouldn't cause such a drastic issue.

I also think we need screenshots, although something tells me we may be unlikely to get them given the lack of any real info yet to be handed over by the OP.

My answer to Stormtrooper: When I Hit Y and then F4 and then Y again.. my aircrafts nose show down..

First off - Do you have issues with other planes?

Second - is it a legal copy?

Third - show us screenshots and people might actually be able to assist you further

Fourth - sign your name otherwise this whole thread will be deleted.

I have no problem with other aircraft. My 737 is a legal copy! Which screenshots will you see?

Kjell