Sign in to follow this  
Jeff H

FS 9.95 never looked so good.

Converted this over for FS9 i love it  B)

Real Rust Bucket

tJPvM.jpg

This is my favorite Bush plane as well for Alaska cabin runs (Misty Moorings)...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

This is my favorite Bush plane as well for Alaska cabin runs (Misty Moorings)...

I love it, hard to find stuff like this (Feels good flying these clunkers around)

FS2004 9.1

Scenery Freeware Misty Moorings Goose Bay

Today's Hangout Misty Moorings Goose Bay in the  Beaver  :P

a5Wnx.jpg

OF5vo.jpg

VNxc8.jpg

62ZS1.jpg

V9OPz.jpg

z1IpU.jpg

oGL8Y.jpg

83vcD.jpg

Nice bush pictures... been some time since I went "bush", still lots left unexplored.

Now to the other end of the FS9 spectrum: I have all the Overland airliners, and they aren't bad at all for a quick flight.

AES parked me in a hangar at LEPA, which was unusual, so here's some Hangar Action.

I do like the Pabst vehicles.

jxbdp.jpg
43pj.jpg
4cet.jpg

Wow, there's so much to 'Like' but I can't do it anymore...  :Nerd:

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Wow, there's so much to 'Like' but I can't do it anymore...  :Nerd:

I agree (Wheres the like button)  :P

Overland airliners, and they aren't bad at all for a quick flight.

Totally Agree i have the entire Fleet as well and i like them, with over 80GB worth of Aircrafts i still find myself trying to decide what i want to fly.... I literally changed the titles in the Aircraft.cfg on most to have them under one category under [ui_manufacturer] For example i have all my cubs under [ui_manufacturer=Piper] same goes fort he Commercial liners. Much easier to find, took me a while checking to make sure there are no Duplicates under [ui_Variation] and other entries but after a few months finally got it settled. With this many Aircraft's i just had to do it.

I find myself @ times wanting to get rid of some but theirs to many and some are Alias to others sharing the same panel ect ect so i just leave it alone.

I do like the Pabst vehicles.

Moi aussi. First ya gotta paint them …and if you use the ultimate freeware…i.e Hiroshi's kit …one can make the nose wheel turn with the truck. :)

fsscr204-5_zpsb91e013e.jpg

No "Like" Button?? Aww we'll just have to do it the old-fashioned way, then :)

changed the titles in the Aircraft.cfg
Yes I agree it's a much easier way to find them. Mine go: Boeing/737 POSKY/USair etc.

I try to keep the sim trimmed but of course it's impossible, with all the amazing goodies available to FS9.

My Aircraft folder is down(!) to 50 GB, but I've taken to creating dummy hangar folders for "other" types of sim experience, and rename as required:

Aircraft##Mil AI

Aircraft##No AI

Aircraft##WW2

and so on.

one can make the nose wheel turn
Does that require gauge magic? In the A319 shot above, I cheated and turned the nosewheel to match while paused.  

Really miss flying the Big birds have to make more time flying commercial flights

iE3NU.jpg

vgASQ.jpg

KYvnG.jpg

A5T8.jpg

qWEQu.jpg

GNqXc.jpg

Nr5OT.jpg

oDpn7.jpg

8562.jpg

AD3z.jpg

Does that require gauge magic? In the A319 shot above, I cheated and turned the nosewheel to match while paused.  

Yes extra coding is need for the nose wheel.

Some very old shots of an aircraft I really have missed flying.

fsscr045.jpg

fsscr172.jpg

...and here is my latest video

Nice clip... smokey ole thing!

I always promised myself: one day when I grew up, I'd learn Russian and learn to fly that Tu-154 by the book - a Real Man's Aeroplane, in the sim and IRL. (You can tell from the landing gear)

As liking a post got impossible, let me say: again a great video by Edetroit. My only criticism: Did it have to be a Ryanair landing at 02:15 - 02:20? ^_^

How I love these old planes. I wish there was a good Boeing 727 which worked without any bugs under Win7, while my DF nerves with crashs since I changed my OS and with the circumstance, that the waving AES marshaller is hidden behind the window column. Hopefully, the next AES version will change this at least.

By the way, my plane for the summer will be SCS's Tu-134 v2.0.

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg