Sign in to follow this  
honanhal

Taxi2Gate Mexico City 40% off

Picked up KMCO a few weeks ago and it is excellent.  I am sure Mexico City will be as well.

Thanks for the heads up...

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tempted but sadly I fly little enough at my current payware. Maybe next sale.

How is it,recommened?

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

It's a fantastic scenery. Very well done. It is detailed and has a large photoscenery area with tons of autogen. It is very good on frames but I will say I fly with very little autogen.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Bought,will have to wait till tomorrow to try it out

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

How is it,recommened?

It's pretty good actually, too bad it's heavy on the performance side but that's my laptop's fault.

Tempted but sadly I fly little enough at my current payware. Maybe next sale.

How is it,recommened?

It's pretty good actually, too bad it's heavy on the performance side but that's my laptop's fault.

This is one amazing addon! I wasn't going to buy it, as previously I haven't flown much in or to this area, but I decided to go for it as a new long haul destination, as it seemed a very good deal at the bargain price, it had a very large number of great reviews on SimMarket and the screenshots were tempting.

I certainly have not been disappointed - the airport scenery is fantastic and one of the most realistic I have ever seen and there is great autogen coverage of the huge urban and suburban area that is Mexico City. Furthermore, although I was worried there might be a frame rate hit, this has not been the case at all and on my first flight with this new scenery using the Carenado CT182 I was getting frame rates in the 40s in the vicinity of MMMX itself and in the 50s over the city!

I think this scenery confirms the arrival of Taxi2Gate in the top echelon of scenery producers, up there with FlyTampa, Aerosoft, FSDT and UK Xtreme. As the deal finishes today I would encourage anyone who is even slightly tempted by this or anyone who likes high quality airport scenery to go for it during the last few hours at this great price! I don't think you will regret it!

Bill

Edited by scianoir