Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

Malaysian Flight 370

If they did perish through foul play one would hope that it was through depressurization. I have experienced it in a chamber at Williamstown RAAF base in Australia and after simulation to 35000ft we were asked to remove our oxygen masks and complete some problem solving and after a while I couldn't even answer where my mother was born.

It would be the most humane way to go, they wouldn't have felt a thing 

Yes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpLi67NdD4w

As I stated earlier I believe the failure/fire scenario presented yesterday has pretty much been debunked today with latest info

NBC reported that diverted course was programmed into the FMC at least 12 minutes prior to last ATC transmission "All right, Good night". Last Acars transmission at 1:07 included data showing the diverted flightplan in the FMC. Could have been entered earlier since MH acars only send info every 30 min in normal operation.

Malaysia confirmed the last ATC comms came from the FIrst Officer. I admit this doesn't imply he's responsible ( someone else in cockpit possible )

Heard a so-called expert on CNN state that still could of been failure scenario because under emergency communicating is last in priority. Aviate first....this is laughable at this point....Changed course, diverted flightplan, climbed/ descended....but not normal to report Pam-Pam or mayday or vector to nearest airport.

Furthermore, course had already been altered back to the west prior to last ATC comm....was presented on Fox....unsure of this since it's hasn't been confirmed by multiple news services unlike NBC report

Whatever your left with after you eliminate everything...no matter how impossible...is the most likely

Of course this is built on info provided by Malaysians which changes day to day

At this point still feel Keith Ledgers hypothesis that MH370 tracked/shadowed SIA68 highly plausible. Used a portable ADS-B antenna w/ laptop so as not to alert SIA68 TCAS. Watched a youtube video with someone with a small antenna on top of his car was tracking a/c 300km out. With higher elevation range might extend even further. There hasn't been any info to debunk this. All known info supports this scenario. Was a well though out preplanned incident.

At this point still feel Keith Ledgers hypothesis that MH370 tracked/shadowed SIA68 highly plausible.

But only to this point at which you have to consider that you have to be on the right place at the right time with no delays or unforseen events. Then you have to find that particular airplane, not to mention that you need more than just good skills to turn your airplane in order to catch the other 777 and follow it. And after all, remember that it was a night flight.

I think it's just an accident that SIA68 happened to be "near by". And the MH370 airplane likely was seen above the Maldives, which makes the theory fail anyway.

I think it's just an accident that SIA68 happened to be "near by". And the MH370 airplane likely was seen above the Maldives, which makes the theory fail anyway

I'm an SEL Instrument pilot who got into flight simulation to continue my hobby (full disclosure)

I understand at first glance this theory seems outlandish. But the more I investigated it myself by going to http://www.flightradar24.com and keeping an eye on my twitter news feed...more I believe this is highly plausible with only slight possible errors.

I believe whoever is behind this ( like the 9/11 terrorists ) is highly intelligent and adaptable in the planning of this incident. Learned from mistakes of 9/11 and exploited the weakness of our current air travel system.

Recent info that came out today to back this up

3/17 Boeing Source: Missing Plane in Pakistan http://pamelageller.com/2014/03/boeing-source-missing-plane-pakistan.html/

3/17 Retired Lt. Col. Thomas McInerney Doubles Down – Says Plane Landed in Pakistan (Video) http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/03/missing-mh370-thomas-

mcinerney-doubles-down-says-plane-landed-in-pakistan-video/

This is my theory of events and when I say "pilot"  I don't imply the Cap of First Officer but whoever was PIC:

Based off known evidence to date

1. Plane departs WMKK with alternate route entered into FMC shortly after take off

2. Pilot has some internet connection sat phone so forth to monitor SIA68 departure time from WSSS

3. Modifys alternate flight plan over the next hour to plot an intercept course with SIA68

4. Aborts at this point proceeds to Beijing if unable to intercept SIA68

5. Changes course shortly after disabling all tracking systems ACARS/XPNDR

Heard a T7 Captain on Fox suggest this next part...(apologize for the graphical nature and sympathize with the families)

6. Climbed to ~FL400 the cabin pressure on auto would rise to FL100. Switch to manual and raise the cabin pressure to ~FL160 for 30 min. (Passenger O2 tanks on T7 last 22 min according to the Captain.) This had to be done first to avoid cellphone use over Malaysia

7. Descend and repressurize the cabin approaching Malaysian East Coast

8. Plane flew at 5000 overland to avoid radar detection

9. Using either ADS-B antenna or Sat phone internet connection...update SIA68 position (Avoid setting off SIA68 TCAS)

10. Climb and navigate towards SIA68 once overwater

11. Maintain visual with SIA68 either slightly higher or lower to avoid turbulence from heavy

12. Last reported radar contact had MH370 at FL295 within very close proximity of SIA68 at FL300

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/03/breaking-maldives-islanders-saw-low-flying-plane/

Most interesting piece of info come out today

Maldives islanders spotted low flying jet white with red strips at 6:10 am flying north to southeast

Yea heard this on the radio  as well but also heard  later on where a  eye witness working   saw it  explode in a fire ball   where the communication  were switched off so depending on which eyewitness you want  to believe 

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Yea heard this on the radio  as well but also heard  later on where a  eye witness working   saw it  explode in a fire ball   where the communication  were switched off so depending on which eyewitness you want  to believe

First I read this I thought maybe...

But there have been so many reports in the region spotting the plane

Also, doesn't match up with what we know

Flew to avoid detection shutoff acars/xpndr -- only to fly there like they r lost??? Why

Also the Indians have been searching that area and found no floating debris

Measured the approximate distance at 1400nm from Maldives and last MH370 radar contact. 3 hour time change from Malaysia and Maldives

Last contact was 215 Malay Time - which is 1115 Maldives time.....so took 7 hours to fly 1400nm?? 

Also last satellite ping was at 811am which is 511am Maldives time....Handshakes every hour so you would think there would of been another handshake

Timing seems suspicious almost to the hour of last handshake

Here's one they forgot, windshield failure , explosive decompress in cockpit. I cannot take CNN anymore, tooooooo much off the wall BS. :blink:

First I read this I thought maybe...

Forgot to mentioned  it was a ex pilot who rang  from Canada  with this information, said it  was a nz  rig worker who witnesed this event,  whether it  turns out  to be  true  is another  story seems  to change  every day or  so

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Although curious the 'alleged' excusion to FL450 seems to have generated a lot of conspiracy theories. Because, if, one wanted to disable passengers by asphyxiation it would not be necessary to go there. Even at FL300 you have not even 90 seconds of useable conciousness. So unless they were a plane load of mountaineers none of them would have survived for long at normal cruising height.

Also the 777 can be equiped with either chemical cannisters or gaseous oxygen depending on the airline requirements. However, in the case of Malaysian Airlines I don't know.

If it was equiped with gaseous oxygen then that will provide oxygen for at least 4-5 hours once activated.

This gets more bizarre by the day (conflicting information again, from the media so who knows).

Telegraph 09:06 UTC 19th March

"Sources say the change in direction was made about 12 minutes before Fariq Abdul Hamid told controllers: "All right, good night." This would indicate that the cockpit knew of possible difficult and did not alert officials."

Beside the fact that there is another perfectly logical conclusion that could be reached from this, aside from knowing of difficulties and simply not alerting officials, I cannot make sense of this because....

This information does not correlate at all with the FlighRadar 24 positions. The second to last point (ADSB) is just before IGARI, the ATC changeover point, where the co-pilot would have said "All right, good night". The last FlightRadar24 point (+- transponder off time) shows a change in aircraft heading to 053, and lies exactly on airway M765 going to BITOD, which is the next waypoint on the normal Beijing route. So form this data, all does seem quite alright till some minutes AFTER the ATC handover!

Or are we now asked to believe that these last ADSB positions could have been "faked"?

If the course change took place 12mins before that handover response, why is that not reflected on transponder records (the time now before transponder goes off is now even longer, and that cousre change should have been seen!). And it begs the question why, if still in radio contact for 12 minutes after the course change, ATC issued no challenge as to what the heck was going on up there.

This, and the information supposedly given out that the FMC was pre-progammed for the course change (supposedly according to the last ACARS data received), just makes it seem that an ever-more desperate attempt is being made to place the blame on the pilots, but in so doing, the "authorities" are raising even more questions, and IMHO are tying themselves up in knots. One always gets caught out in a lie.

It also seems rather late in the saga to suddenly come up with this information; I mean they have said they have been analysing the ACARS data and transponder data that they do have "in detail" from day one.

Police may be at todays press conference to report on their investigations into the pilots. This should be interesting (as in another media circus maybe)!

Rob

Robin Harris

BREAKING NEWS on CNN :blink:

"Some data was deleted from the pilots in-home flight simulator"

I'm not sure if this is new but CNN now has a desktop sim in their studio and they are talking about the types of data "someone would put on a simulator"

Th sim expert they have is the CEO of http://hotseatsim.com/

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

BREAKING NEWS on CNN :blink:

"Some data was deleted from the pilots in-home flight simulator"

I'm not sure if this is new but CNN now has a desktop sim in their studio and they are talking about the types of data "someone would put on a simulator"

Yeah, and they got this so called Flightsim expert saying there would be no reason to delete these files. Are they for real? One they don't know yet what was deleted. So they're speculating again with zero foundation. It's most likely the temporary files like weather, or he used FSRecorder that he didn't save and the temporary files it created got deleted. Or maybe he uninstalled software. As we all know none of these things would be unusual. This is getting absolutely ridiculous at this point. Until we know more on just what was deleted, they should not be wildly speculating.  There's no hard evidence yet that this guy was involved.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Manufacturer of flight simulator says Captain Zaharie was well-known accomplished pilot

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/manufacturer-of-flight-simulator-says-captain-zaharie-was-well-known-accomp

In a statement posted on the website of the simulator’s manufacturer, Precision Manuals Development Group (PMDG), CEO Robert Randazzo said the pilot’s avid interest in flight simulation does not mean he was involved in altering the aircraft’s course.

"As is always the case when something cannot be explained, there are many folks attempting to explain the event to the public using theories, guesswork and good, old-fashioned imagination,” he wrote.

• Upvote 4

Soarbywire - Avionics Engineering

Don't worry, the Malaysians will contradict all of this tomorrow.