Sign in to follow this  
manuthie

OSM never looked better (lot's of big images - you have been warned)

Hi, I'm working right now with Japan, I'll let you know something later.

Angelo

Take your time mate. I don't have xplane.. yet. Is anyone working on sceneryfor singapore, malaysia and thailand though?

Incredible. Don't know when I'll get the time to start using it fully, but what a great step forward for the sim. 2014 is gonna be the year XP10 really comes into its own.

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

This looks about ... perfect!

Sascha

Take your time mate. I don't have xplane.. yet. Is anyone working on sceneryfor singapore, malaysia and thailand though?

I had some problem with Japan so I need to redo the generation, but I can try with Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand before as they should be smaller than Japan.

Great work guys is there any chance someone may do the Canadian Prairie Provinces (Manitoba Etc)

Just sent to you the link to download Manitoba.

Angelo

I had some problem with Japan so I need to redo the generation, but I can try with Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand before as they should be smaller than Japan.

Thanks  :lol: I might be getting Xplane in a few months or so so that'll be nice  ^_^

I had some problem with Japan so I need to redo the generation

Japan has had a data import for forests, but the forests haven't been split up, and contain lots of intersections and bad data. The program tries to tidy this up, and tries a bit too hard and gets stuck :D. These are the some of the worst and largest forests I've seen so far.

I've now resolved this and managed to generate Japan, so it will be available as of the next beta.

I worried that avsim went down last week because I was going to post a thread about how I've really fallen for X Plane 10. I mean, I love flying it ... the smoothness, depth of field, etc. Guess not, but anyway....

Tried this beta program and it works great.

It reminds me of the day when Fly! first came out (my son and I got one of the first free copies of it at the EAA show in Oshkosh) and someone wrote a program that would, if I recollect correctly, take USGS information and generate roads and rivers for Fly!, or something like that.

Now as then, it amazes me what the flight sim hobbyists do to make this hobby great.

Keep up the good work and keep the great shots coming.

:Applause:  :Applause:  :Applause:  :Applause:  :Applause: !

thank you, dzieki, dankeschön!

had allready try your tool out with some nice results !!

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D , watercooled, GeForce RTX 4090, RAM 64GB Kingston Fury 6000Mhz , Fractal Design 7 XL, MSI X670 Carbon, all SSD

Very nice shots, wow! Is this World2Xplane something I can download and instantly use on the fly or do I have to tinker with this first in order to use it?

Which areas is it available for? I would love to see the Hawaii Region and also Asia.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

In a perfect world this is what I would like my Flight Sim to look like. PMDG T7 with this quality scenery (worldwide) and 60 fps....I can dream can't I?

Gabriel,

I downloaded and used your sky textures that you created for FSX, which are great.  Have you ever thought of creating something for X-Plane?

Actually I'd like to try, but sadly I don't have X-Plane... so I don't know how it works in regards to sky textures. 

This topic tempted me to give it a shot.  :P

Actually I'd like to try, but sadly I don't have X-Plane... so I don't know how it works in regards to sky textures. 

Why play around?  Jump in.....

I think you should give it a shot for sure.  You could download the demo, which should give you an indication of how the sky textures work.

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations