Sign in to follow this  
BilboBaggins

Frooglesim vs. FSXGenius - a general concern

Why didn't you give the contact details that were given and let allow us to check them/ The originater gave them and were not confidation..

Why would Froogle give you the contact details of the person who sent him an email. That's private information. If you don't believe what it says then you are totally free to contact the court yourself.

Why would Froogle give you the contact details of the person who sent him an email. That's private information. If you don't believe what it says then you are totally free to contact the court yourself.

The request was for the contact of the police person who sent the original email, not the person who forwarded the email!

Reading is fundamental.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

The request was for the contact of the police person who sent the original email, not the person who forwarded the email!

Reading is fundamental.

I understand that Bill. But, the Police would certainly not want to publicise who passed on the information.

I understand that Bill. But, the Police would certainly not want to publicise who passed on the information.

"Reading is fundamental."

No one passed on any information to the police. On the contrary, a police officer passed on  information to a member of the public.

The reason police give out phone and email numbers is so thar people can contact them. Possibly to give the police further information about the  offence.

its now November,  6 months since I was scammed. Can Froogle  please put me in touch with that police officer in Halifax , he is probably reading all new posts on this subject on this and other forums. I called him Matt Hardy aka FSXGenius recently on a number he did  not know, but when he heard my voice he just hung up. He probably is now just using a burner (pay as you go)  phone,

its now November,  6 months since I was scammed. Can Froogle  please put me in touch with that police officer in Halifax , he is probably reading all new posts on this subject on this and other forums. I called him Matt Hardy aka FSXGenius recently on a number he did  not know, but when he heard my voice he just hung up. He probably is now just using a burner (pay as you go)  phone,

Why are you unable to contact Halifax Police yourself? I'm sure they have a telephone number!

Im with you on buggy and unfinished products and that includes not being a Beta tester for Lockheed martin

I was a beta tester for FSX for 8 years and MS never finished it!

Sent

sorry only just saw your email will let you know , how I get on

Patrick, now that the criminal aspect of the case has been dealt with you should contact the Prosecutor Heather Gilmore at Bradford Crown Court and obtain the docket number and information presented before the criminal proceeding.  Your only recourse is to proceed civilly unless the court ordered restitution to his victims.  You may prevail, however, getting any monies awarded to you may be harder to come by given the offenders present circumstances and future employment possibilities which may be hampered due to his criminal convicition.

Regards,

Robert

\Robert Hamlich/