Sign in to follow this  
paudiej

Got email for aerosoft there's pmdg sale on aerosoft

MD-11 is still a no-brainer. Brilliant aircraft to fly - the only real cons I see are no TERR/WX, and the older style selecting load with a tool before loading FSX which is quite time consuming. Other than that, it's fantastic (still love choosing the fuel to load and watching the FUEL display. Yes, I know this is on the 777 too, but it's got all door opening etc that I don't want attached to it).

(...), and the older style selecting load with a tool before loading FSX which is quite time consuming. (...)

The MD11 compensates for this con by loading my native FSX flightplans directly. (Of course, she can also handle "professional" flightplans in PMDG format.)

It seems silly that USA is 'boxed' only wherehas UK /Europe included downloads as well.

Not sure what they hope to achieve with that strategy.

It seems silly that USA is 'boxed' only wherehas UK /Europe included downloads as well.

Not sure what they hope to achieve with that strategy.

Might be a deal with pmdg on where downloaded can be sold

I still hear a B773 on finals :Nail Biting:

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

I still hear a B773 on finals Nail%20Biting.gif

And SP1....

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Thanks for the info ...

Lots of forum police here as well - did we really need three post reminding people to put their names in their posts, that's what the admins are for.

I could see download versions on the US site.

Scott Stephens

Boeing777_Banner_pilot.jpg

Scott Stephens

Could be mistaken but he has his name already  in, but not  in the signature box  paudiej    which comes to  J paudie I think,  hopefully the op can confirm this :)

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

No offence... But unless his/her parents were quite unimaginative, I doubt "J Paudie" is a full name :)

Dumb question, but if in the USA, can we purchase from the European sites?  I'd really like a download purchase.

Aerosoft seem to have a shop for each region, shouldn't be a problem though - as per below thread post #2

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/14692-why-florence-x-its-only-available-in-european-sites/

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.