Sign in to follow this  
vc10man

ORBX Sale

Just received an email from FlightSIm Store that Orbx have asked them to carry out an End of Financial Year download sale. Loads of titles. Recommendations/suggestions welcome.

Thanks for your heads-up, Rick!

Yesterday only the ORBX boxes were discounted, now the downloads are on sale, too.

I'm considering NZQN, CZST, and the isle of Ireland (IRL and NIR).

Any titles you're pondering already, Rick, or any regions you own already and you'd like to add airports to?

And I just bought KORS just the night before  :mellow:

Oh well now I'll head back for another CC battering

Coffs Harbour, Essendon, Warnervale, West Yellowstone,  England, Scotland here I come with with my Cherokee

*EDIT*     

Just had a look at the PNW airfields and I'm a bit overwhelmed by choice. I already have Diamond Point (2WA1), Orcas Island (KORS), Fall City (1WA6) and Darrington (1S2) what others can anyone recommend?

Thanks for your heads-up, Rick!

Yesterday only the ORBX boxes were discounted, now the downloads are on sale, too.

Any titles you're pondering already, Rick, or any regions you own already and you'd like to add airports to?

Hi Oliver.

No sweat. Seems like my wants are more or less similar to yours. I definitely want NZ North, combined NIR and IRL, maybe Sumburgh because it brings back memories of me catching Bristow Helicopters from there to go to the North Sea oilfields.

With ENG, I'd also add WLS while it's on sale: That corner really sticks out with default ground textures only and the Cardiff airport by ORBX looks at least as good to me as the UK2000 rendition.

+++1 on that too. Thanks for reminding me, Oliver.

Thanks

I already have FTX global and want to buy NZ North and South and Australia SP4, will I see the differences with FTX global? Is ot worth it? Need you advices. Total is $80.00.

How great are these 3 Regions?

Hi Oliver.

No sweat. Seems like my wants are more or less similar to yours. I definitely want NZ North, combined NIR and IRL, maybe Sumburgh because it brings back memories of me catching Bristow Helicopters from there to go to the North Sea oilfields.

+++1 on that too. Thanks for reminding me, Oliver.

I checked EGPB in "just" the SCO region and it looked "good enough" to me. (Of course, the addon EGPB still has a lot to add to that, so your milage may differ.)

EGHI is a stunning release, but you will have to know how to manage fps and VAS there.

Global is textures only. Regions are textures, landclass, vector data and mesh (although the Oz mesh is via free download). So yes, you will notice the difference.

I recommend Southern Alaska - quite spectacular, with some great default airports. However, nothing more from Orbx for me until they have done the triple installers for the airports I already own.

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

I recommend Southern Alaska - quite spectacular, with some great default airports. However, nothing more from Orbx for me until they have done the triple installers for the airports I already own.

They also have Flight1 sales on same website after ORBX pages, I like the Ultimate X, too bad no alaska X

Other: Aerosoft... great deals

I always want PAJN and PAKT but do not know what base package I need for those 2 airports AND I am afraid that OBXY as well as those two airports will not run well in my laptop!!

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

I always want PAJN and PAKT but do not know what base package I need for those 2 airports AND I am afraid that OBXY as well as those two airports will not run well in my laptop!!

PAJN requires Southern Alaska, while PAKT requires Pacific Fjords.

However, nothing more from Orbx for me until they have done the triple installers for the airports I already own.

My sentiments exactly.  I'm only using P3D now.

--- Jim  ---

In the US, PC Aviator is having a 25% off Fathers Day Sale on MegaSceneryEarth 2 Scenery...I rather have real UK/Wales textures then fake ones used in the ORBX product!

Just my opinion...Darryl

(...)

(...)

Skipped CZST, as it appears to be rather similar to my CYBD. Chose KBZN instead, 'cause I like the developer's work and his KJAC is just fantastic.

Thought I should let you know about all that ...   :lol: