Sign in to follow this  
Poncho

My Carenado PC12 vs. Flight 1 comparison

I'm not surprised that my KMC mods would not work after SP1... hopefully I can get it sorted, once I receive a copy of the SP..

Bert

I'll wait to see what the future will bring. I want value for my $s.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Did the sp1 fix the strobe light button in the cockpit never turning to ON?

Yes, it has been fixed.

Nick Preston

Have any things on your mind that you want fixed? I'll have a look.

Any improvements are appreciated of course.  Fixing the digital transponder would be nice, but for now I use the analog version so that I can properly use standby and so forth.  The annunciator panel test working without the avionics master on would be even nicer.  But the two things that I'd love to see work properly are:

The cabin pressurization control.  Wouldn't it be great if it actually responded to setting the cabin altitude without endlessly spinning the mouse wheel before it finally responded.  And it would be even nicer if the rate control worked.

The second thing that I would be forever grateful for would be if you could make the 'Ground Clear' switch work.

Scott

Any improvements are appreciated of course. Fixing the digital transponder would be nice, but for now I use the analog version so that I can properly use standby and so forth. The annunciator panel test working without the avionics master on would be even nicer. But the two things that I'd love to see work properly are:

The cabin pressurization control. Wouldn't it be great if it actually responded to setting the cabin altitude without endlessly spinning the mouse wheel before it finally responded. And it would be even nicer if the rate control worked.

The second thing that I would be forever grateful for would be if you could make the 'Ground Clear' switch work.

Scott

Well, I'm absorbing information as quickly as I can...reading through all the Gauge APIs and all.  I can tell that the pressurization thing would require it to be rewritten...looks like that's in a DLL.  Not sure about the ground radio yet.  As I get things done I'll let you know.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

The are several different combinations of panel lighting in the PC-12. You don't have to use the dome unless you want to. All the lighting modes are independently controlled. Here's a quick demo image to show you the modes:

bTKqzAk.jpg

Hi. Can i ask you sent me your panel.cfg? I can not install Reality XP GNS530. Thank you.