Sign in to follow this  
nudata

FIBER_FRAME_TIME_FRACTION

Has anyone tested working with the below?

[JOBSCHEDULER]

AffinityMask= 

i use 254 for HT on i7-4790

Gave this a shot using Glenn Johnson's KDAL photoreal airport, MegaSceneryEarth Ultra City DFW and MSE Texas, New Mexico and Arizona, all loaded at once.   My FF=0.01, Unlimited with TexMaxLoad=30 and my Bandwidth set to 80 in my CFG.   I use to get about 18 FPS in the VC, PMDG 737NGX when moving around the airport with traffic on 40%.    It was a smooth 24 FPS with the fiber frame running.   At FL380 moving across Texas to my destination of KPHX in Arizona my VC was pegged at 34 FPS and 60 FPS max on exterior shots.    I have a LOD_RADIUS of 9.5 set in my CFG too.   I have noticed no texture load problems and textures don't start to blur until the farthest point from my plane.   My verdict, works great.   No stuttering.  Smooth panning.   Plenty of cake and ice cream and I am eating all of it at once!  nomnomnomnonmnom!

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

Interests rates back then were about 24 % too

That is so good :)

I've tried all these settings and can't see much difference so have gone back to my previous no cfg tweaks and all is fine and smooth. I guess it makes a big difference for some and not for others!

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg

I guess it makes a big difference for some and not for others!

That's the way it is with all the tweaks. Unfortunately, there is no "one size fits all" in the sim world.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Looks like I struck out on this one too.

Anything below FFTF 0.20 just gets me more and more

ground blurriness, mainly just below the aircraft.

This is with FTX AU 4770K @4.3 Radeon R290.

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

gb.

strange

I too have an i7-4790K@4.6 with a R290 and I do not notice any blurries at all (yet) but perhaps that is solely due to the Hyperthreading feature that I have turned on with 254 affinitymask which gives me 0,1,1,1,1,1,1,1 ON

FFTF 0.001

gb.

strange

I too have an i7-4790K@4.6 with a R290 and I do not notice any blurries at all (yet) but perhaps that is solely due to the Hyperthreading feature that I have turned on with 254 affinitymask which gives me 0,1,1,1,1,1,1,1 ON

FFTF 0.001

Much variance in results would come through your slider settings. Slide the LOD/Complexity/Autogen a little left and it may show results.

Much variance in results would come through your slider settings. Slide the LOD/Complexity/Autogen a little left and it may show results

I have those all in the middle at the moment but will experiment.

gb.

FFTF 0.001

Good to know it is not a R290 thing then.

Could you possibly post your p3d.cfg here?

Thanks,

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

One thing I noticed with FFTF=0.01 is that the autogen ring becomes much obvious. It feels like P3D is struggling to keep autogen coming up far enough in pace. Also autogens now clearly "pop", so looks like the anti-pop feature is disabled. 

Nonetheless just to stress P3D to the max I flew F-18 (copied from FSX) with full afterburner at 1370knts, 100 feet above ground and the sense of speed was incredible. Amazingly P3D kept up with full autogen no problem, only textures were bit blurred but that's actually perfect since at twice the speed of sound they're not supposed to be razor sharp!

The only down side is that I burned full tank of fuel to bingo in probably five minutes, now that is expensive...

7950X3D / 32GB / RTX4090 / HP Reverb G2 / Win11

FFTF=0.01 is 10-15% FPS boost on my system which come in nice.

P3Dv2 gets better and better

Michael 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png