Sign in to follow this  
G7USL

PMDG Christmas Surprise.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

PMDG will certainly not be happy about your no signature Gordon and you Ubersu tut tut,  Get with the program guys.   

Yes something nice would be pretty cool alright even a release date

Funny, guys.

If I told you that your Christmas surprise was coming from me, would you still want it? =P

Assuming I had one to somehow give you, of course. I mean, let's be real. I'm known as the Grinch in my family.

Scandinavian13,

Once a wise old man told me "it's the thought that counts". Anything from information to a movie or even screen shots would make for a wonderful Christmas. No matter what I would like to wish you all at PMDG a Happy Holidays. Please spend time with your loved ones and I don't me the Queen of the sky's v2 ;).

Anything from information to a movie or even screen shots would make for a wonderful Christmas.

Some screen shots would be so cool.  

We should call this Thread "The Oliver Twist Thread"  Please sir can i have some more........

Funny, guys.

If I told you that your Christmas surprise was coming from me, would you still want it? =P

Assuming I had one to somehow give you, of course. I mean, let's be real. I'm known as the Grinch in my family.

Yes it's hard to imagine you as Santa Claus. Handing out presents with a cheery "ho ho ho, read the manual". :P

No, I think you must be PMDG's Christmas gift to the community. A member of the team willing and able to engage frequently in the forum. Merry Christmas.

No, I think you must be PMDG's Christmas gift to the community. A member of the team willing and able to engage frequently in the forum. Merry Christmas.

Aww that is so sweet and such a lovely thing to say,   HEY KEVINH you'll have to pay for PMDG just like the rest of us.  

Aww that is so sweet and such a lovely thing to say, HEY KEVINH you'll have to pay for PMDG just like the rest of us.

I'm sure Kyle will get the irony. Getting Kyle as a Christmas gift wasn't that high on my wish list. ;)

On the other hand Captain Randazzo does seem to be hanging around the forums more than usual so perhaps he has something up his sleeve....On that note if he is watching, Captain? Did my private question get forwarded to you by any chance?

We should call this Thread "The Oliver Twist Thread"  Please sir can i have some more........

MORE?!?

Yes it's hard to imagine you as Santa Claus. Handing out presents with a cheery "ho ho ho, read the manual".

Sadly, I can picture that in my head all too well.

Aww that is so sweet and such a lovely thing to say,   HEY KEVINH you'll have to pay for PMDG just like the rest of us.  

haha - as Kevin mentioned in the post after yours, I caught the sarcasm in the statement. I got a laugh out of it, which is usually pretty tough to do.

PMDG will certainly not be happy about your no signature Gordon and you Ubersu tut tut,  Get with the program guys.   

Yes something nice would be pretty cool alright even a release date

Wait a minute where's yours lol? 

Funny, guys.

lets do it PMDG get my credit card...is ready....:)

Guys Guys, get a hold of your selves.

A real Christmas gift is if somebody from Level D would say or show something in regards to the 757.

Now that would be a Christmas gift. I would expect the world to start a rotation in the opposite direction if that happened. :lol:

A sack full of bad news based on yesterdays announcement re. P3D.....

(oh cheer up you old scrooge!!! :blush:  )

PS. Happy 200th post to me!!! :Party:

(only took 10 years.... and with posts as miserable as this one, aren't the forums lucky for this fact)

real Christmas gift is if somebody from Level D would say or show something in regards to the 757.

How about someone from LDS comes here and announces they joined forces?