Sign in to follow this  
mwilk

What would you like to see for XPX in 2015?

In this order I would go for...

The oculus support,

Better ATC,

A world alive more with AI that is implemented a lot better.

I am more the bushflyer and thus I am lockig for the completion of a beautiful DHC Beaver project. AI would be nice.

IXEG 737 Beta-Tester and First Officer

i7 6700K@4.4GHz, 32GB RAM, Palit GTX 1080 GameRock Premium@2Ghz, Oculus Rift S, ButtKicker
X-Plane 11 latedt version on a Samsung M.2 SSD for speedy loading times

A map view that shows more than 1 tile.

I use Plan-G as a moving map - freeware - and it works with XP if you use XPUIPC.

Since one of the main selling points from a "Wow, Pretty!!!" point of view Has been the night lighting, it would be nice if the autogen buildings supposedly in progress for the last few years all had night lighting.

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

just what I believed to have x-plane 10 when it was initially out....... usable ATC & scalable AI

I would like to see Seasonal textures that change automatically or are based on the user choice when starting the flight.

I would also like to see something like Real Terra Haze built into the sim or offically supported. It works fine now, but I worry it may break with a future addon and it adds a lot to the sim.

Rob

And a realistic modern aircraft, systems etc etc.

Would be nice to have FS2Crew support.

High altitude fix

I second Tonywob's list.

ATC and AI seem on everyone's wish list but unfortunately LR proved to have them as the last issue on theirs. No improvement at all on 10.3 so I doubt we ever see a decent ATC.

There are three main things I would like to see developed for XP10 next year:

• A PMDG NGX-like 737NG aircraft
  • An ASN-like weather engine
  • Proper seasons that change with the selected date, like in FSX.

To be honest, I am not really concerned about ATC and AI as I fly on VATSIM however, I do understand why some people may want it considering it is a Flight Simulator.

From a developer's point of view:

- Better documentation. The documentation is disorganised and old. I still can't work out how to do a custom road from the dcos, whenever I do it just crashes.

- Ways to do vector animation in .obj files. Think of nice things like PeopleFlow, AnimalFlow, etc.. from Orbx

- More weather layers (So someone can make a plugin to do decent realistic weather)

- Better error handling. When something goes wrong, don't just crash, log something and give us a clue why. 

- Polygon exclusion zones.

- Ability to embed sounds in .obj files.

As a user

- Fix the AI, please :-)

- Visibility improvements from high altitude

- Better ATC

- Regional autogen outside of the US

+1 enough said ;)

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

• A real AI traffic engine of any kind with ATC support.
  • Airports that actually have buildings on them.
  • More support for the United States.  It feels like all the payware scenery is for Europe and there is a huge lack of completed OSM data for roads and airports with buildings.
  • PMDG quality 737, not this ancient steam gauge stuff.   We don't live in 1981 anymore.   Give us modernized simulations of 'todays' planes.
  • A more plausible 'plausible' world.   Taking off from KDAL or KDFW in Dallas/Fort Worth just hurts my eyes and makes me feel like I am in Wyoming.
  • A real weather engine.

That should do it... for now.

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy