Sign in to follow this  
Clipper Ocean Spray

AI Controller 1.4 (SID, Jet Route, STAR and Final Approach) (New) Beta

Hi data63, you might be right!

But it's crashing anyway (after some minutes), so I will try a reinstall or revert to the old version...

Regards, Sebastian

Hi Roland,

I think this is still backward:

(6) Speed additives due to wind were subtracted instead of added;

I was flying today with a significant wind (about 150 knots) and all the AI on jet routes were flying faster upwind (at about 600kts) vs those going downwind (at about 350-400kts).  I think the additive is still backward or it was not wrong in the first place.

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

After installing Hot fix 8, Prepar3D stops working after a few minutes  :huh:

After installing Hot fix 8, Prepar3D stops working after a few minutes  :huh:

are you on the same PC or via network?

Since HF 8 aicontroller.exe crahes always at me; seems to happen after reading the taxi_graph.txt.

Sorry for the bad news :(

Dietmar

Same issue here, HF-8 crashes after startup.  Several error notices about PacSim Marshall Islands and one for Aerosoft EDDV.  Running on non-networked FSX , no issues prior

are you on the same PC or via network?

Non network, on the same PC!

On the previous version it worked correctly.

Non network, on the same PC!

On the previous version it worked correctly.

I asked cause I had a similar issue with fsgrw (weather addon) because of constantly abandoned a reconnected TCP connections

I asked cause I had a similar issue with fsgrw (weather addon) because of constantly abandoned a reconnected TCP connections

I understand, but I think it is not associated with any addon, especially that in the old version all worked well.

I understand, but I think it is not associated with any addon, especially that in the old version all worked well.

it was not about another addon causing the error but that there may be a problem with IP-stack overflow or somethkng like that which I experienced with that other addon causing FSX to freeze after some time without any appearent reason

Has anyone run across planes motionless in mid air? I'm getting that quite a bit...

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

I juts get a constant stream of AI being deleted whilst taxiing , nothing to do with aircraft being assigned Airways/ SID/STARS. Everything was great with version 1.3, now it seems, for me, the program mostly monitors aircraft on ground and not as much as aircraft flying????  

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Getting atc.dll CTDs with HF8; occurring within minutes of loading.

Anthony Cacciatore

But it's crashing anyway (after some minutes), so I will try a reinstall or revert to the old version...

What is crashing (e.g, AIController or the sim)?

I was flying today with a significant wind (about 150 knots) and all the AI on jet routes were flying faster upwind (at about 600kts) vs those going downwind (at about 350-400kts).  I think the additive is still backward or it was not wrong in the first place.

Yes, it is simply an additive (requiring the correct "sign").  I'll take a look at that section of code again.  Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Since HF 8 aicontroller.exe crahes always at me; seems to happen after reading the taxi_graph.txt.

Can you zip and email me the taxi_graph.txt file that crashes AIController at AIController2 (at) gmail.com?  I will probably be able to replicate the bug.  Also send me your AIControllerPath.txt.

Same issue here, HF-8 crashes after startup.  Several error notices about PacSim Marshall Islands and one for Aerosoft EDDV.  Running on non-networked FSX , no issues prior

Can you email me your taxi_graph.txt file (and AIControllerPath.txt) so that I can replicate the bug?  AIController2 (at) gmail.com

Has anyone run across planes motionless in mid air? I'm getting that quite a bit...

That typically happened in earlier versions when there's no taxi data for the monitored airport.  Shouldn't happen now though unless bug.  Can you email me your taxi_graph.txt, AIControllerList.txt, and AIControllerPath.txt files?

I juts get a constant stream of AI being deleted whilst taxiing , nothing to do with aircraft being assigned Airways/ SID/STARS.

If you don't want stalled AI deleted, set the option "Max Time Taxiing AI Remains Stopped Before Deletion (seconds)" to zero (disabled) in Options\Enhanced Mode\Terminal Approach and Final.  However, are you saying that you're also not seeing any SIDs or STARs assigned?

Getting atc.dll CTDs with HF8; occurring within minutes of loading.

Is it FSX or P3D?  Are you getting any of the decompile errors in AIMonitor mentioned above by others?  Does this happen at a monitored airport with the generic patterns option or using SID/STAR/Approach files?