Sign in to follow this  
Clipper Ocean Spray

AI Controller 1.4 (SID, Jet Route, STAR and Final Approach) (New) Beta

So, I may need to try to join forces with an ATC program add-on or do something about it myself.  

That would be awesome, however - quite a huge project in its own right I would think. 

regards

Hi Roland

Thanks for answer..

I made a mistake because the two screenshots are the same..

But below you can see the second error message i got.. this time with a ORBX Scenery

The first error message about the Addon Scenery:

Yes this Addon Scenery / Scenery folder is empty.

The second one is this:

And i the ORBX/FTX_EU/ FTX_EU_NOR_05_Scenery folder there is a lot of bgl's

R10QAm.png

did you accidentially miss the last Hotfix for Hotfix 7? - it dealt with scenery paths containing  ".._scenery_" which was interpreted as ../scenery/

I don't think so because i got the full version including hotfix 7 installed

Sorry everyone, the fix is in actually in this special test version (that quickly became buried in the thread):

http://www.mediafire.com/download/bou45s96ubf5mzz/AIMonitor_HF7Test.zip

Hot fix 8 is incoming shortly and will incorporate the fix.

-Roland

Hi Roland

The HF7Test file got rid of the can't find "ORBX/FTX_EU/ FTX_EU_NOR_05_Scenery" issue in my case

But i still have the can't find "Addon Scenery / Scenery" issue

Thanks for this quick hotfix!  ^_^

Solved perhaps:

I think i solved this issue (sort off)

In options, config paths, avanced paths options:

Then i wrote in the missing folder entry in the Absolute path in scenery cfg. then i apply 

And re-start my computer and then:

No more error messages  :rolleyes:

I just checked stock Perth all runways, the AI are landing normally.  Was runway did you see this happen?  Also, stock or add-on airport scenery?

It's a freeware addon airport from the Avsim library: ypph_rs_fsx.zip

The reason I use this airport is that it has more parking bays than the default. Some flights don't even turn up on the default one.

This was Runway 03.

Cheers!

Hi

I am running AIController 14BFullWithHF7 and AIMonitor_HF7Test on a networked Windows7 machine. Until tonight I could not get the taxi_graph file created. I could run AI Monitor on the main Windows 8.1 machine with no problems so I started looking at the UNC paths in the AIControllerPath file. Since I run Prepar3d 2.5 not all of the programs are in the route directory anymore, eg My Traffic Professional is on a different drive to Prepar3d, because of its size I also run FS Global Ultimate on another drive. Both of these programs however show up in the scenery.cfg file. When AIMonitor reaches them you get the error message that the file is incorrect and use the UNC path instead. Even with these paths added in "options\Advanced Path Options" you still get the error message and no taxi_graph file.Prepar3d is on drive P My Traffic Professional is on drive J and FS Global Ultimate is on drive Z

I found however that if you go into the AIControllerPath file and rem out any line with "SPath=Z:\FSGUX\OCE" for example and leave in "AbsPathDrive2=\\Hannibal\Z\FSGUX\OCE\scenery" and do a "Force update of Runway and Taxi Data" then the program will run through and write the taxi_graph file. This is however only a once off thing as in the process of updating AImontor will remove any rem marks you have place in the AIControllerPath file so that if you try to do another update you will get the error messages and again no taxi_graph file.

I have also found that if I try to put more than 6 paths into the "options\Advanced Path Options" in AI Monitor that only the first 6 entries are saved.

I hope this helps you with the networked problems

Ken

can you access "\\Hannibal\Z\FSGUX\OCE\scenery" via explorer from your networked machine?

The reason I use this airport is that it has more parking bays than the default. Some flights don't even turn up on the default one.

This was Runway 03.

Cheers!

which of the 2 AFCADs included in the zip did you use? - i'd like to try it out, maybe I can recreate it

Anyways, leave that aside, first test I did at Perth airport, the first plane that came into land, made a perfect landing, and then proceeded to roll out all the way passed the runway, into the trees and houses beyond and made a right turn while at it as well.

Those poor people! :mellow:

Any idea what's up with that?

Glad I'm not the only one that experience this problem.

I get this at my favourite spot at LAX plus the traffic coming in too high and made a steep decent on very short final. Then the rollout goes to the side. I removed the AFCAD and made a new scan of the runway and taxi data, an then I saw that the default scenery is fine. So there is something wrong in the particular afcad file or there is a misleading report at the runway/taxi update scan. Most of my afcads are from the same author, Ray Smith (he does excellent work, I like all of them), but I have to admit that I have modified some of them (for my own purpose only!), and my LAX file is heavily modified.

The non-extended mode of SIController is completely fine though.

Another question ... have anyone experience problems the the new FAIB 747-8 models? They don't make it to the airport, they stuck into the ground nearby the airport or get into space (in landing mode)...

brgds, Ron

Flying P3Dv5 with PMDG 737 NGXu, 747v3, 777; QW 787; Orbx; Chaseplane, AI Lights Reborn Pro, Lots of AI, AIController

Visit www.airlinesim.aero

can you access "\\Hannibal\Z\FSGUX\OCE\scenery" via explorer from your networked machine?

Data63

The networked machine is fine and I can access it using "\\Hannibal\Z\FSGUX\OCE\scenery".It seems that AI Monitor cannot access it when written as "SPath=Z:\FSGUX\OCE" which is how Prepar3d writes it in the scenery.cfg so that is how AI Monitor sees it. With the SPath remmed out and the UNC path inserted is the only way to get the taxi_graph file written. There are 7 of these lines I have to rem out in the SPath and put in the UNC path to get a result on the networked machine. All the paths are correct and checked, they also work if AI Monitor is run on the main server since it dosnt then rely on the UNC paths.

Ken

Hi

I have altered the Prepar3d scenery.cfg the UNC paths instead of the normal paths ie "\\Hannibal\Z\FSGUX\OCE\scenery" instead of "Z:\FSGUX\OCE". Prepare3d seems to run fine but does take longer to start up. AI Monitor works perfectly though.

I thought this might be a quick fix for now until the problem can be fixed within AI Monitor.

Ken

This was Runway 03.

Cheers!

Thanks, I downloaded and tested both the cross-wind and regular version of the airport .bgl file.  Everything seemed to operate normally.  Do you have any other scenery installed affecting the airport, like Orbx Vector?  Can you configure AIMonitor to only monitor YPPH, then force an update, then zip the resulting taxigraph.txt file and email it to me at AIController (at) gmail.com?  

I found however that if you go into the AIControllerPath file and rem out any line with "SPath=Z:\FSGUX\OCE" for example and leave in "AbsPathDrive2=\\Hannibal\Z\FSGUX\OCE\scenery" and do a "Force update of Runway and Taxi Data" then the program will run through and write the taxi_graph file.

I've tried to maintain versatility (at some expense to initial ease-of-use), so I appreciate reading your (and others) solutions.  However, can you double check the absolute path?  The advanced path options simply replaces one string (usually an absolute path) with another (usually a UNC path), however your replacement string appears to "add" a scenery subfolder (\\Hannibal\Z\FSGUX\OCE\scenery)  (i.e., it doesn't appear to be a one-to-one replacement).  I use the advanced path options on my setup, and I've had the best results setting up a share folder with a short path (for simplicity sake).  E.g., C:\FSX Apps\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\LatinVFR\Miami_KMIAv2  --> \\Upstairs-Tower-PC\Miami_KMIAv2

I get this at my favourite spot at LAX plus the traffic coming in too high and made a steep decent on very short final. Then the rollout goes to the side. I removed the AFCAD and made a new scan of the runway and taxi data, an then I saw that the default scenery is fine. So there is something wrong in the particular afcad file or there is a misleading report at the runway/taxi update scan.

Hey, how are you doing!?  Good to see you posting here.  Can you email the taxi_graph.txt of just the affected KLAX and if the scenery if freeware, can you let me know what you're using?  I'm using the payware FSDT KLAX.