Sign in to follow this  
Aamir

Majestic Dash-8 Q400 Pilot Edition - $17!

Wish I caught this one, but kinda glad I didn't. I took advantage of a glitch at another shop a couple years ago, and still feel like karma is going to bite me in the &@($* one day...

Interesting to met another Thacker! 

Even more interestingly, my Christian Godparents gave me the "unofficial" name of Aaron. Are you my SoCal doppelganger? 

In all fairness, I didn't know it was a glitch, just thought it was a great deal.

Aamir Thacker

Was a glitch in their syatem. Gotta be quick when these to good to be true prices pop up

Sorry B) I had not read it....

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270

Yeah didnt know i was a glitch either, pc aviator has some steep discounts on mse products quite often.  Either way, if it was a glitch or not, they have my money and processed my order, no reason why they should withhold activation.

Lian Li 011 Air Mini | AMD 7950X3D | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F | Arctic Cooling Liquid Freezer II 280mm RGB | 2x32GB G.Skill DDR5-6000 | ASUS TUF RTX 4090 | Seasonic Prime Platinum 1000W | Varjo Aero

Remember United airlines' snafu with selling BusinessFirst seats for $6?

Brendan R, KDXR PHNL KJFK

Type rated: SF34 / DH8 (Q400) / DC9 717 MD-88/ B767 (CFI/II/MEI/ATP)

Majestic Software Q400 Beta Team / Pilot Consultant / Twitter @violinvelocity

Did anyone who bought this but had the activation suspended receive a refund? They haven't replied to my email nor have they refunded my purchase

ZORAN

Did anyone who bought this but had the activation suspended receive a refund? They haven't replied to my email nor have they refunded my purchase

I can speak for myself that I bought at that "glitch day" ASN for 19,99$ and still works.

You should phone them because they are not allowed to suspend the activation because they have your money!

I can speak for myself that I bought at that "glitch day" ASN for 19,99$ and still works.

You should phone them because they are not allowed to suspend the activation because they have your money!

Yeah will do. So far PC aviator has never returned any of my emails over the years so will give them call

ZORAN

And there you have it from PC aviator.

Thank you for purchasing the Q400 addon

We need to inform you that on behalf of PC Aviator we had to temporarily
put on hold all the orders made on 09.03.15, due to the fact that there
was an incorrect pricing possibly following the hacking attempt of their
servers.

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience and ensure the matter
will be resolved by the end of the day and all the correctly made
purchases will be unblocked.

With best regards,
Oleksiy Frolov

cleardot.gif

ZORAN

all the correctly made purchases will be unblocked

Which are the "correctly made purchases"?

Ok just got the final email. Officially the site was hacked and anything under 'full price" will be blocked and of course refunded.

To be on the safe side those that bought and activated should back up the purchase as I doubt they will honor any re activations.

This will obviously effect those that bought hardware as well.

ZORAN

I believe the ones who activated will not be refunded.

What do you mean? I activated already my ASN so the key will be blocked and my money is gone?

My Q400 was activated but I received a refund notice from PC Aviator without any explanation. My licence status at Majestic has been "Pending verification" since yesterday so I guess a re-install won't work

This whole affair is going to end up with a lot of unhappy customers who purchased this addon in good faith. 

PCAviator and Majestic, the ball is in your court !  

KInd regards

Jean-Paul

I7 8700K / Fractal Design Celsius S24 watercooling / ASRock Z370 Extreme4 motherboard / Corsair 32GB 3200mhz DDR4 / INNO3D iChiLL GeForce GTX 1080 Ti X3 / Samsung SSD 960 EVO M.2 PCIe NVMe 500GB / Seasonic-SSR-850FX power supply / Fractal Design Define R5 Black case / AOC Q3279VWF 32″ 2560x1440 monitor / Benq GL2450 24″ 1920x1080 monitor / Track-IR 4

Same here-refund without explanation.A statement of some sort to clarify is in order I think.

I can sympathise with their positions but this is bad customer service.

I wasn't at fault here and thought there was a legitimate sale going on.

My account at majestic not being activated was the only suggestion something was amiss.

Jay