Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Words I need to share with our Community

Thanks much Tom, Godspeed!!!!

Intel Core i9-1300K, ASUS TUF Z790-Plus, EVGA 1600 P, Samsung 980 Pro M.2 2280 2TB, Crucial 5200 DDR5 32 GB, MSI  4090, Verjo Aero, Store MSFS 2020.

Tom,

Thank you for AVSIM and your dedication to the community. Thank you for sharing this terrible news with all of us. We are all together with you in this battle and hoping for the best. As was said just above you have many friends with you.

David Prieto

Thanks, thanks for everything Tom!

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270

My first words on avsim, and just to say, like many others, thank´s for your dedication.

I was shocked and deeply saddened to hear this. I am praying for a miracle for you and your family.

Tom,

Shocked and saddened to read of your health issues, and hope you can spend your remaining time with your family and friends. 

Regards,

Alan

Very sad news, I have no words. Thank you very much Tom.

Mauricio Brentano

I haven't been paying as much attention to the flightsim world as a few years ago, but I saw this on my facebook feed and was devastated to hear the news.   This is the finest community of users in the flightsim world, and dare I say, of any hobby with an online community of avid users.   There is no way I would be as knowledgeable about commercial aircraft operations, and PC troubleshooting skills, if not for you and your unconditional love for our niche hobby.   We have the best of the best here, and I'm confident that AVSIM will carry on in tribute to all the work you have contributed over the years since you founded this community.

Please take the opportunity to enjoy time on your terms, you have much more important priorities to take care of.  I pray you can find peace, as your contribution to the enjoyment of simmers the world all over is priceless.

Dear Tom,

You must have been dealing with this bad news for some time. There will be thousands of people here hoping for the best and I sincerely add my wishes to you and your family for the best outcome that can be found. You've created something very special in Avsim and while that is perhaps the least of your concerns now, I hope some collective energy helps you keep positive and optimistic . You have many, many supporters here and I hope you take comfort from their appreciation for all you have achieved. 

My very best wishes,

Robert

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

Tom

Sorry to hear this, thanks for all you have contributed for us simmers, wish you the best

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

Prayers for you and your family.

Do not go gentle into that good night.

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Brian Johnson

i9-9900K (OC 5.0), ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero Z390, Nvidia 2080Ti, 32 GB Corsair Vengeance 3000MHz, OS on Samsung 860 EVO 1TB M.2, P3D on SanDisk Ultra 3D NAND 2TB SSD

Tom, thank you for all your efforts on Avsim. It's been a motivation in my life last 15(?) years.

Dirk.