Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Words I need to share with our Community

Tom,

I can only say that I am so sorry to hear this. AVSIM has been my "Homepage" on the internet for many many years. I look at it daily, and have gotten so much out of / from it since way back in the 20th Century :)  I can only hope you will not "Worry" about AVSIM so much and just concentrate on your family and loved ones. While AVSIM is important, it is not nearly as important as your family, loved ones, and your health. While it sounds crass, i also hope when the time comes, it happens peacefully and quickly, with no suffering. I work in the medical field, to me, this is about the best one can hope for, as i have seen all too much pain and suffering. May God bless you and  your loved ones, and thank you for a lifetime of loving this hobby and carelessly / tirelessly contributing to it and us as a whole. I will never forget you or what you have done for us. May God bless and care for you always.  Gary A Hall aka PDX2530 on Vatsim

Tom.

No words can describe what your telling the community..... At this time this is your time ....take care of yourself .. My prayers are with you

Joe Park

Tom, I was shocked to read this. I hope you take care of yourself and thanks for your many contributions. 

Tom, I am really sorry to hear this. Although we never met I wish you all the strength and courage you need, whatever the outcome will be. Avsim is a great place with great people, you can be really proud! Again, all the best from Germany...

LABOX4.jpg

Tom, I am sadden to hear this terrible news.I will have you in my daily prayer.

David Guillen

Hello Tom, I'm sorry for what is happening to you, I hope that everything forward in the right way, I hope you strength to overcome all this, do not ever give up ...

A big hug.

Respectfully,

Alexandre R. da Silva

Curitiba, Brazil.

Oh no Tom :(   I'm so sorry to hear this.   I will always have fond memories of hanging out and chatting with you at the AVSIM Socials and FANCON's.  You are a class act Tom, and will be remembered!

I am happy to hear that plans are in the works to continue this great community.

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family in this difficult time.

-matt

So sad to read this. My thoughts goes to Mr Tom and his family. Be strong ...

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

Tom, what horrible news to read! 

A feeble consolation it might be in such a stressful time, but I hope you know that your life's work is immensely appreciated around the world, and that what you made has become something as rare as a real legacy. Very few people have the honor of being able to claim that. It'll probably carry on long after any of us here are gone. You can take great pride in having made something that impacts people in a real way around the world.

To say that I am truly saddened by this news would be putting it lightly. Tom, I offer prayers for you and your loved ones during this trying time. Your contributions to this community are already legend, and I thank you for that.

God Bless,

Robert

We love you Tom!  Words cannot express what you have meant to all of us and the community.  

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

This is regrettable news, but I wish you strength even in this tough time and that you will not be alone...may God be with you.  Thank you for sharing with us and may your efforts endure.

What can I say, Tom, other than that my most positive thoughts will be with you.  I hope that you find the best possible way to live through that tough experience of you life.

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Tom,

May God give you and your family the peace that passes all understanding. I will be praying.

Regards,

Joe Esposito