Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Words I need to share with our Community

sorry to hear about the health issues Tom! definitely appreciate the service avsim has provided over the years. its often taken for granted, but you should know its appreciated by many others.

I can't imagine what you must be going through, but our thoughts are with you. Thank you for Avsim and pleasure it has given to thousands of flight sim enthusiasts. Peace be with you and your loved ones during these trying times.

Best regards.

Thank you for everything you have done for the flight sim community, Tom. Best of luck for the future and with your health.

Tom;

We both know there is little one can say when news like this hits. I have also had Cancer and not at all sure how it will end for me. Just know you have friends out here......MANY friends, and that you are in our prayers.

Dudley

That sure is a shock to hear Tom. Wish you all the love and support there is.

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus | Intel Core i9-10900K @ 5.3GHz | 64GB Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 | 500 GB M.2 NVMe for win | 2TB M.2 NVMe for FS2020 | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Eric from EHAM, a flying Dutchman.

Tom;

We both know there is little one can say when news like this hits. I have also had Cancer and not at all sure how it will end for me. Just know you have friends out here......MANY friends, and that you are in our prayers.

Dudley

Sad news to hear this

The fact you thought of Avsim is overwelming,but now is the time for you and your family.

Stay strong and fight this for as long as you can,I'm a firm believer in will power and I'm sure you can

God bless

Pete

Pete Little

Hi Tom,

Sorry to here, Spend time with loved ones. I will always support you and Avsim it is my every day stop.

Bob Bazley

Thank you for your contributions to the flightsim community. Can't imagine what flightsim will be without AVSIM, again thank you and take care.

Danny F

Tom,

sorry to hear about that. Don't worry about Avsim. Spend your time with close relatives and friends. My prayers will be for you!

I am very sorry to hear this Tom.  

Thank you for all of the work that you have done to make Avsim what it is.  It has been something that has been with me through the ups and downs in my life and I am sure that is true for many people here on the forum.  Many are truly grateful for this.  

My prayers will be with you and your loved ones. God bless.

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

I am very very sorry to hear this.

Words can not express my feelings right now, but I am

sure, the community will never be the same without you.

I really wish that your remaining time will be peaceful together

with your close friends and family.

Everything else is not important.

Godspeed,

Staffan

Staffan

Tom

Like many others here, I don't know you personally (although a couple of years ago we did exchange a humourous comment in the Forums about my wife being glad that the links to FlightSim videos had gone AWOL, thus reducing the time I spent with those 'darned pretend airplanes').

But your bad news has knocked me sideways.

I just want to briefly say two things - firstly, I hope in whatever time is left to you, you manage to do as much as humanly possible with your loved ones and friends. And secondly, and very simply, "Thank you for your enormous contribution to the pleasure that FlightSimming and AvSim has brought to so many of us over the years. Neither you nor that contribution will be forgotten".

Best wishes

Brian Wilks