Sign in to follow this  
byork

Get your NGX Ready!

Good question. In your testing Bryan, is a install over the top fine, or uninstall a better idea

The  reinstall is  the better  way to go since of  the issue  on when the sp1d  came out   that users  where having  issues   with  the wxr  not  working   when they just did  the repair option.  But  it  may work   one way  is  to try the repair option if  it  works  than good

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Neil  AKA Ebs (Fight or Flight) Fantastic preview video.

3 SOP'S

Watch for clues :wink:  :BigGrin:

https://youtu.be/6zq7E6ItqiU 

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Has the count down timer pre flight been done away with now by the looks of it?

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Uhhhhhhh! The suspense is killing me... My legacy FO for ngx is broken - I miss him!! Just had to get it out there...! Will you email us upon release?

My PMDG 737 NGX install with the Legacy FS2Crew installed has a "panel.cfg.fs2crew_backup" file, which I assume I can use for a clean install of Reboot.

Finn Jacobsen

System: i7-10700K, 32GB RAM, RTX2070S 8GB, 1TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, Win10 64bit Home

My PMDG 737 NGX install with the Legacy FS2Crew installed has a "panel.cfg.fs2crew_backup" file, which I assume I can use for a clean install of Reboot.

That should be okay.

To be safe, because you just never know, do a word search in the panel.cfg with notepad... search for the term "fs2crew" to see if any FS2Crew entries are still there.

Does this mean I should uninstall my NGX SP1D first then reinstall it?

Vic green

Does this mean I should uninstall my NGX SP1D first then reinstall it?

I think the PMDG installer forces you to uninstall first if you want to re-install.

The important thing is that there no FS2Crew on your NGX panel.cfg file.

A lot of people manually added the entries to the Steam and P3D versions.  And that's my concern.

The Reboot Config Manager won't let you add the new Reboot entries to the panel.cfg unless your panel.cfg is clean.