Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

V3 Developer updated software thread

EditVoicePack has been updated and now has V3 in the setup dialogue. Works great with MyTraffic...!

Hi all

I can confirm UT2 and FSCaptain and QW146 seem to work fine

Jay

Hi could you please confirm that the flaps are functioning correctly on your Qw146 install,it been reported on the Qw146 forums that they don't function and I also have the non functioning flaps issue

many thanks peter

EditVoicePack has been updated and now has V3 in the setup dialogue. Works great with MyTraffic...!

I love this app. It's great for adding the sounds for new airlines and airports.

It's really not that big of a deal to do clean installs every update. I alays wait a few weeks after an update to install it to make sure there are no major bugs.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Thanks all much appreciated  :wink:

Back to FScubed I go!

Edited by n4gix
Gah! Deleted excessive quote. Again!

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

Speaking of EditVoicePack, is there a way to speed up the traffic taxiing on the ground?

UTX Europe and USA installer patches for P3D V3 are now available.

Sean Green

GTN750 will get a V3 update that will include some "additional" features and the V3 update is apparently no additional cost .. very impressive.

Cheers, Rob.

UTX Europe and USA installer patches for P3D V3 are now available.

Thanks a lot for the info. Bye bye Vector. I should point out that the other Orbx stuff is excellent. Now that I'm on the same page as Sennett, I'd like to thank you for turning me on to UTX.

Maybe one of you more experienced users can help me out. How do I handle terrain mismatches at airports, that were taken care of by Vector AEC? I don't want to hijack the thread. I moderator doesn't want this. Please delete to post with my apologies.

Thanks.

GTN750 will get a V3 update that will include some "additional" features and the V3 update is apparently no additional cost .. very impressive.

Cheers, Rob.

Excellent. If you were going to get just one or the other of the 750 or the 650, which one would it be? Would appreciate your take.

By the way, 3 is miles ahead of 2.x. Well done. I sat at KJFK and watched the AI lights going off in the distance! That doesn't sound like much. But I missed that for a couple years. OK enough of this. It is an addon thread.

Hands down the 750 ... takes up more space though.

Yeah AI lights and transparent ATC windows was a big win for some.

Cheers, Rob.

can you share how you got Aivlasoft working? I changed the folder in the settings and ran the update but it's not updating the scenery index

Under Settings > Simulators you need to manually change the scenery.cfg from the v2 folder to the v3 folder, then all is well.

I realize this is a sore point with many, but the Estonia Migration Tool now supports P3D v3. It still needs a bit of polish.

Yes,the Migrator is working as it should but I'm getting error messages when starting v3. "Migrator plugin can't read dll.xml and p3d.cfg". However the simulator then works fine. Early days I think...

Chris

I tried installing A2A C182 outside the root P3D folder and it does not work (yes, I edited SimObjects.CFG fIle accordingly). You must install their aircraft to core folder for it to work and A2A confirmed this is necessary. I guess it will take time for developers to get on board with LM's recommendations.