Sign in to follow this  
DeCampos

AVSIM recent comments

Can we please have the "Recent Comments" section as it was, it's hardly any use now. thanks

• Upvote 1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I agree with Jose.  I liked seeing the comments on the home page like they were.  The comments give me a flavor of topics that are drawing a lot of attention.

Hopefully the administrators will reconsider!

Airbus

Recently discuss forum topics......yes would agree it's nice to have it on the home page.  Now I just go to http:/www.avisim.com/index so I can see the recent topics and those I have participated in. No reason to go to the home page now?

Cheers

Martin

+1 to have it back on the home page. It is always the first thing I look at on Avsim.

I agree. In my opinion the only thing missing was the "Topics I've participated in" and now you added it back (thank you!). 

There was no need ro remove the "Recently discuss forum topics" section from the front page, so I agree it'd be nice to have it again.

Thanks Avsim!

cheers

-E

Yes having both screens on the one page is good,  just like auld times again

Yes, please bring it back!

Thank You!

Not sure: But there is some kind of remark on top of my post saying "hidden" ... does this mean my post here is hidden, or does this mean, that i can - if i wished to - hide it?  Well, hope all is readable ... and maybe it is only because of the currently ongoing forum-maintenance ...

Why does my "content" need to be approved by a moderator? Is this a new "feature"?

DJ

They're working on it. I'm getting a bunch of emails for me to "approve" posts from regular users.

Patience for both of us. :)

Vic