Sign in to follow this  
swiesma

Best airport scenery

In the library there are some decent freeware for HOU DAL and MSY. Three important airports on the Southwest schedule that no developer has made a decent payware of. Perplexing to me.

Vic green

In the library there are some decent freeware for HOU DAL and MSY. Three important airports on the Southwest schedule that no developer has made a decent payware of. Perplexing to me.

You have to be careful with the KDAL one due to the textures he uses as they can cause a serious VAS issue. I'd recommend resizing them to 1024 DXT5 with mip maps to make it more usable. But KDAL also causes me a CTD when I fly that area with it disabled.

His KMSY is ok though but haven't tried his others due to issues with KDAL.

Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Interesting Sean. Sure wish a quality developer like FlyTampa or FSDT would produce these airports as I'm sure they would be hot sellers.

Vic green

After installing FTX Global + Vector + OpenLC I am getting OOMs at KJFK + sometimes at EGLL (+Aerosoft EGLL).

I guess these 2 regions are really hard on the VAS.

Otherwise I have absolutely no problems. I use pretty high settings in 4k. Did a long flight yesterday from FlyTampa TNCM to FlyTampa OMDB Rebooted in the 777-300 (almost hit that mountain at the end of runway 10 because I was so heavy) and had no problems at all.

Approaching EGLL from the east via LAM3A and flying the 2 sharp turns over London city.... I guess if this appraoch works you will never have any other OOM issues  :wink:

After installing FTX Global + Vector + OpenLC I am getting OOMs at KJFK + sometimes at EGLL (+Aerosoft EGLL).

I guess these 2 regions are really hard on the VAS.

Otherwise I have absolutely no problems. I use pretty high settings in 4k. Did a long flight yesterday from FlyTampa TNCM to FlyTampa OMDB Rebooted in the 777-300 (almost hit that mountain at the end of runway 10 because I was so heavy) and had no problems at all.

Approaching EGLL from the east via LAM3A and flying the 2 sharp turns over London city.... I guess if this appraoch works you will never have any other OOM issues  :wink:

Try Disable Vector in EGLL and you should be good . If i disable UTX EU2.1 i am good at EGLL LOD 4.5

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Can Vector be disabled in the FTX Central App? Did not see this option as far as I remember. 

Sorry for the noob question ;)

Try Disable Vector in EGLL and you should be good . If i disable UTX EU2.1 i am good at EGLL LOD 4.5

Michael Moe

Could be  mistaken here   could be thinking of  another ground  texture  addon, thought  it  might be  utx  that conflicts  with orbx  or  is  it  another one?

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Could be  mistaken here   could be thinking of  another ground  texture  addon, thought  it  might be  utx  that conflicts  with orbx  or  is  it  another one?

UTX EU2.1 works perfectly with ORBX OPENLCEU and can be disabled easily in scenery.cfg(library) when i fly to EGLL.

Vector needs to be disabled by unclicking everything i believe in the controlpanel

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

UTX EU2.1 works perfectly with ORBX OPENLCEU and can be disabled easily in scenery.cfg(library) when i fly to EGLL.

Vector needs to be disabled by unclicking everything i believe in the controlpanel

Michael Moe

That's good  to know  than its not  utx   that I was thinking of  than, since  there is  a ground  texture addon  that will conflict  with orbox you  cant  have both installed its one  or  the other

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Folks, there is an amazingly nice EDDL/DUS (free-of-charge). 

Andreas Berg
pmdg_j41_banner.jpgpmdg_trijet.jpg

PMDG 737NGX -- PMDG J41 -- PMDG 77L/77F/77W -- PMDG B744 -- i7 8700K PC1151 12MB 3.7GHz -- Corsair Cooling H100X -- DDR4 16GB TridentZ -- MSI Z370 Tomahawk -- MSI RTX2080 DUKE 8G OC -- SSD 500GB M.2 -- Thermaltake 550W --

Hi captains,

One question: is there any way to install MMMX and MUHA (FSX versions) from Taxi2gate over P3Dv3?

I've tried with MigrationTool but what I've got was an airport without buildings, only taxiways and runways. I've also visited the T2G website but nothing that helps.

Thanks in advance and Merry Xmas to all.

Ivan Lewis

PMDG B737NGX, B777 and B747v3 QOTS II

Has anyone got the Aerosoft Toulouse airport scenery?

Just wondering if its worth getting as it has the Airbus factory as part of it .

I think it's been out a while but still looks not to bad.

Think someone asked what company did Hammad airport (Qatar) Its done by T2G installers are P3dv3 compliant now but you may have to redownload if you've had it a while

Scenery is very good though

Thanks

Pete Little

Hi captains,

One question: is there any way to install MMMX and MUHA (FSX versions) from Taxi2gate over P3Dv3?

I've tried with MigrationTool but what I've got was an airport without buildings, only taxiways and runways. I've also visited the T2G website but nothing that helps.

Thanks in advance and Merry Xmas to all.

I don't know about MUHA but MMMX does work in P3Dv3. I have posted a guide how to fix the missing runway lights here:

http://www.avsim.com/topic/464977-how-to-modify-runway-lighting-for-taxi2gate-mmmx/?hl=%2Bmmmx+%2Brunway+%2Blights#entry3200525

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

FSDT KDFW and KIAH.

Flytampa CYUL and CYYZ

Option A. Get their TNCM Princess Julianna set.. It comes with three awesome airports.. You can fly smallGA aircrafts among the three.

Option B: If you Get Fly Tampa's Kai Tak you can also get the VHHH (Taxi2Gate's Hongkongs New airport and fly between them.

Option C:Or you can get Fly Tamp's OMDB (Dubai, Nighteveronment Lights) + (not sure who makes Qatar airport and fly nbetween those two

Thank you Guys,  when i get more time over the Xmas i'm deffo gonna get me some of that scenery.  

Just watched Robs video again of Fly Tamp Corfu,  i will certainly be getting this.  Look how clear the runway is.  The landscape looks amazing 

Thank you Guys,  when i get more time over the Xmas i'm deffo gonna get me some of that scenery.  

Just watched Robs video again of Fly Tamp Corfu,  i will certainly be getting this.  Look how clear the runway is.  The landscape looks amazing 

If you are going to get Fly Tampa Corfu, you should look at the other Greek Island airports

LGKR LGTS  LGSK  LGAV  LGMK  LGSR  LGIR  LGKO  LGRP  LTBS  LCLK 

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter