Sign in to follow this  
swiesma

Best airport scenery

I bought LatinVfr San Diego a few days ago, not in the same league as some of the addon scenery you can buy, but it's a fun approach to Rwy 27.

Also got FlyTampa Corfu recently, well worth alook. Usual FlyTampa quality.

Just added Fly Tampa TNCM St Maarten today and have a trip from KMIA in progress... it looks very beautiful there, maybe I should make a RW trip LOL.

• Upvote 1

Dan Downs KCRP

I think I probably will go for the FSDT. I have quite a lot of Aerosoft airports and they're a bit of a mixed bag, some are awesome and others not so good.

Get the new Aerosoft. It is likely to be much better then the FSDT

Kashif Eizdi

• Upvote 1

Get the new Aerosoft. It is likely to be much better then the FSDT
How can you possibly justify this post?
  • Upvote 1

My two cents... I'll avoid Aerosoft every time if there is an alternative. FSDT is well  supported at their forum and reasonable frame rate friendly.

Dan Downs KCRP

Here is my top 5 tubeliner scenerys based on quality

1:  FT EKCH (Homebase)

2 . FT KSFO

3.  FB KDEN

4. FSDT KLAX

5. FT OMDB 

And look out for ORBX ESSA if scandinavian is a must , which is comming soon

GA:

ORBX:

KRDD is a must  (FTX NCA)

YBCS (FTX Australia)

Michael moe

need to put RPLL by PacSim on the list. What a fantastic scenery in P3DV3. Just turn off building shadows as it stutter on my system.

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

bump:

Best airport in Australia to Complement YSSY Fly Tampa? ( if i get it ) or should i just get Orbx Aus with Fly Tampa YSSY

Vatsim flyer

Nathan Young

I have the Fly tampa Sydney and really is marvelous, looks great and not too bad on the FPS.

FSDG airports are nice and the prices are great unusual destinations

Flight Beam airports are excellent.

Latin VFR are nice

Just added Fly Tampa TNCM St Maarten today and have a trip from KMIA in progress... it looks very beautiful there, maybe I should make a RW trip LOL.

I was there in February this year, took a taxi from the cruise port to Maho beach.  It was weird standing in the spot where so many pictures of the beautiful 747 have been taken of the years. ​We only saw a few small planes land, the first scheduled airliner was due at 11:40 and it got delayed.  We were hungry and the Sunset bar/grill was packed so we left and went to the Hard Rock café in Philipsburg instead.

​As our cruise ship was leaving we saw an Air France A340 on final.  It was really cool.

​Very nice people on that island too.

Jeff Calder

Has anyone seen the 'Bridge' Guangzhou? I'd never heard of 'Bridge' before but a friend of mine was showing to me I'm thinking of buying myself a copy it looks rather nice.

As for tried and tested sceneries, as everyone else has said, you cannot go wrong with any Flytampa or Taxi2gate sceneries. They're very plush, beautifully done.

Has anyone seen the 'Bridge' Guangzhou? I'd never heard of 'Bridge' before but a friend of mine was showing to me I'm thinking of buying myself a copy it looks rather nice.

As for tried and tested sceneries, as everyone else has said, you cannot go wrong with any Flytampa or Taxi2gate sceneries. They're very plush, beautifully done.

You mean this one?

http://secure.simmarket.com/bridge-guangzhou-baiyun-airport-zggg_fsx-p3d-(de_9406).phtml

Looks really nice, but I fly not very often in the Asian area (only very rarely to VHHH). So this one's not for me :-)

ORBX / Fullterrain is a name you can trust they deliver superb airport & land/region scenery.. outstanding quality and include object flows and host of other great attributes.

Jeff Blyth