Sign in to follow this  
W2DR

Get out your wallets and your credit cards.....

Based on several posts around the web in the last few days it looks like the new DTG sim to be released later this year will, indeed, be a 64-bit application. That's the good news. The bad news is that we'll have to buy all our add-ons again when, if ever, the 64-bit versions are ready for market. Sigh....I think I'm getting too old for this stuff.....

Doug

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I think it will be years before it competes with p3d with its currently available addons or even FSX. Stay with what you have unless you have OOMs is my advice.

Why do people have to start a new thread on a topic that already has open threads???

You could've added this post to the existing one already as you are adding nothing new to a discussion already in progress. You are like my daughter, little miss center of attention  :P

• Upvote 2

I'm truly sorry you feel offended in some way. Did you forget your meds this morning or are you just having a bad day? Being a self-appointed forum censor can sometimes be a really stressful job.

Doug

Good Grief! I'm out of popcorn! Be right back......please press the "pause" button :dance:

Seriously though, I for one did not know there was a previous thread about this new sim.

Never mind, those that don't like this forum can easiliy go to another one.

Ed

I'm truly sorry you feel offended in some way. Did you forget your meds this morning or are you just having a bad day? Being a self-appointed forum censor can sometimes be a really stressful job.

Doug

Well said.

Good grief indeed.  Locked.

• Upvote 1