Sign in to follow this  
irrics

Night Lighting - Taburet or Night Environment?

I think that the best thing in all this is Chris support. you can send him a personal message and he will replay you kindly within minutes most of the times.

I second that, I dont think Chris is actually human as he doesnt seem to sleep at all. :P

• Upvote 2

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas14 3200 DDR4; RTX3090

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

I second that, I dont think Chris is actually human as he doesnt seem to sleep at all.

He replays even in his sleep !  :smile:

• Upvote 1

Roi Ben

I am a big NE fan.. Not sure when Chris is going to do India... so I am thinking of trying Taburet India night lights..... until the time Chris gets to India.

But can anyone comment on Orbx night lights vs Taburet? Cause would Taburet lights be better than Orbx night lights for India? I have been flying India day time only. I fly from Mumbai to Katmandu and Bhutan.

hmm...

• Upvote 1

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Hi Manny, we are getting to India too!
from these two your clear and better choice is Orbx system!

in general your best choices are... (in my unbiased opinion ^_^)
in that order -> NE, FTX, UTX, GEX (do GEX do night lights?) if you had to choose

in general your best choices are... (in my unbiased opinion )
in that order -> NE, FTX, UTX, GEX (do GEX do night lights?) if you had to choose

Thanks Chris.. :)

• Upvote 1

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

as was sugested above :wink:

little patience guys we didn’t forget, disappeared, or going anywhere anytime soon

Hey Chris, any plans for Night Environment Caribbean ?

• Upvote 1

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

Hi Leny,

yes we do plan on covering the Caribbean’s as well,

ETA around mid-2016 if we keep up with schedule,

• Upvote 1

Hi Manny, we are getting to India too!

from these two your clear and better choice is Orbx system!

in general your best choices are... (in my unbiased opinion ^_^)

I have purchased NE California some time ago. It is still on v 1.7 and is not listed as P3Dv3 compatible on Aersoft list. Will we get this soon for P3Dv3?

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

Hi Harry,

yes we will have CA updated very soon to v1.71 (1.71 come with native P3D v3 support installer)

still NE CA 1.7 is compatible more than ever with p3d v3 since 3.2 is out,

the only issue the installer doesnt know of p3dv3;

a manual help requierd to add the scenery to scenery manager,

thats pretty much the extent mainly,

Thanks,Chris I just join your forum.I'm getting back to making youtube videos, so your products seem to fit my needs. My current purchase for tomorrow or later this week will be Sweden, Florida,Portugal,Spain,Norway,Alps,Netherland,Francev2 I will be purchasing more when I start flying in the Caribbean again.

• Upvote 1

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

Thank you very much for your support Leny,
if you need any help setting up or learning the in's and out of NE please don't hesitate;

our forums are full with information and we're always monitoring and happy to help,

But can anyone comment on Orbx night lights vs Taburet?

Taburet. I fly around in India as well (New Delhi, Mumbai, Jaipur) up to Kathmandu, Paro, etc. ORBX lights are nice but in no way as densely packed as they should be. Taburet will take up performance and memory to load all those lights in and as someone pointed out a few posts earlier, it loads in batches so your simulator might periodically pause for a second while it loads the next batch for you to look at.

If you want sparsely decorated illusion of flying over thousands of kms of villages with great performance then choose ORBX and set it to night mode.

If you want densely packed lights at below average performance, choose Taburet.

If you want both dense lights and great performance, wait for Aerosoft Night Environment to get there (might be a long wait).

• Upvote 1

not as long as one might think Karan :wink:

India is not too far!!! as well as many new and unexpected area coverage coming out soon,
we will not disappoint anyone who chooses to wait for what's cooking in our kitchen!

Hi

I don't own any NE products yet!

However that may change very soon,after seeing some screenshots from various posters.

I do have one question though.

It may be a bit of a lame question but to see the night enviroment,must the flight start at night or if i start a flight during daylight and fly to the point of it becoming a night flight that NE kicks in automatically?

Thanks

• Upvote 1

Pete Little

Hi Pete,

fair question, Night environment blend seamlessly from day into dusk into night into dawn and back into day,

the models and texture blend in and out on their own,