Sign in to follow this  
farid

Most beautiful area

Hi

please introduce  me the most beautiful area you've already flown at XPN  with photoscenery..

i would like create a tile for that region & I want make a movie!

Thanks!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

From the Alps and Grand Canyon to the flat plains of Holland :)

Created with Ortho4XP

full.jpg

• Upvote 1

Grand Cannon area with alpilotx High Def Mesh

http://www.alpilotx.net/downloads/x-plane-10-hd-mesh-scenery-v3/

Nah ... don't even bother with HD (for Grand Canyon), if your computer can handle UHD :wink: (which by the way is quite usable especially in the Grand Canyon area) :

(usually, most UHD regions do look really good, but can be - sometimes - quite taxing)

Oh ... and a new UHD region is in the makings too (it will be Japan ...  which is already covered with HD ... but looks so much better in UHD and new source data ... and definitely brings higher end machines to their knees :rolleyes: )

• Upvote 3

My vote goes for almost anywhere in Norway or Northern Scotland. Both are incredibly scenic for low and slow flying

Area around Zurich and Grenchen, including Alps. :)

Yes bandwidth exceeded. I'm looking for other hosts

Bonjour !

Voilà ! my screen shots so far!

bko1_a320neo_17.jpg9pio_pa32_saratoga_22.jpg8zwq_pa32_saratoga_36.jpg52k1_pa32_saratoga_42.jpgkhhth0mja3jix5oqy3qs.jpgwtmf96bb1j18eggqh5r9.jpgpj8ub8jgi9m7mhyvql95.jpgaw3u2qs5gfat9v9wdt5u.jpgpzs1mzbthtadh6ojsuhb.jpgp25g_pa32_saratoga_157.jpgizl_x-plane_2016-04-17_19-26-39-51.jpgjh3r_x-plane_2016-04-17_19-27-52-11.jpg

Those are insane! Please tell us what exactly you are using and where. Thanks in advance.

• Upvote 1

Those are insane! Please tell us what exactly you are using and where. Thanks in advance.

Not matter what I do, I cant get X-Plane to look like that so please share  :wub:

And imagine he is just dipping his little toe in the deep waters of X-plane  :hi:

But yes, you can get it like this, with a good, recent, machine, and a good understanding of the platform.

Bien jouer, Farid !

I'd love to know how you get these beautiful thickly covered wood/forest areas. Even with my trees set to tree hugger, my wooded areas are as patchy and unsightly as an unshaven teen boys chin.

I'd love to know how you get these beautiful thickly covered wood/forest areas. Even with my trees set to tree hugger, my wooded areas are as patchy and unsightly as an unshaven teen boys chin.

try world2xplane and hd mesh v3. that does do wonders ;)

Try this little gem (mentioned at the bottom of my HD Mesh Scenery v3 page):

try world2xplane and hd mesh v3. that does do wonders ;)

W2XP only provides object, right? That won't do anything for ground textures. Looks like he is using photo scenery in his images...

I wish someone could make a comprehensive guide as how to achieve such looks/graphics  :smile:

I'd like to know what sceneries I need to download in order to see those images in my XP10. I love my night lighting and would love to add some nice photo sceneries for day time flying.

Thanks.

Jose