Sign in to follow this  
markb

Version 1.1 Released

Hi, Rich. I don't own the CJ2, but on my list of installed aircraft from Carenado, the Shrike appears like CE2400X. When I uninstalled v1.0 today I've got the Shrike screen right away when I clicked on such file name. I re-checked anyway, before clicking the uninstall button in the Control Panel - Programs and Features, the date on which I originally installed the Shrike v1.0 (May 12th, as I remember).

You're right that the Shrike file name is RO200X, but this name does not appear in my list of the installed Carenado aircraft.

Are you having problems for uninstalling?.

Cheers, Ed

Ed very strange you would have a file named CE2400X if you dont own it - have no idea whats going on there but no biggie - if you dont have an uninstall in add/remove programs then next place to look is in your P3D main folder - it should be there - I just forgot about that been a long day

No problems now - thanks

Rich Sennett

Ed very strange you would have a file named CE2400X if you dont own it - have no idea whats going on there but no biggie - if you dont have an uninstall in add/remove programs then next place to look is in your P3D main folder - it should be there - I just forgot about that been a long day

No problems now - thanks

Well, I suppose all this is the type of things Carenado throws up to us at each release. Tomorrow will be another long day, since a lot of Shrike flights are waiting at least for me with all those new paints, mainly that not dashed YV-1054 :Party:

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

CE2400X if you dont own it

That's for the CJ2.  

500S has no uninstaller ... I just manually removed most of it.  Also, if you purchased at Carenado.com there is NO indication of an update to v1.1 ... just re-download the original link - it will be v1.1.

Cheers, Rob

FWIW I found the 500s uninstaller towards the bottom of my P3D folder.

Mark Bennett

In FSX the uninstaller is located in the main folder toward the bottom.

Don Nelson

That's for the CJ2.  

500S has no uninstaller ... I just manually removed most of it.  Also, if you purchased at Carenado.com there is NO indication of an update to v1.1 ... just re-download the original link - it will be v1.1.

Cheers, Rob

Ah young grasshopper you did not read my post - there is an uninstaller its in your main P3D folder kind Sir - now do it right then I will teach you the praying mantis style - and yes I can but we wont get into that  :wink: one of my other talents

Rich Sennett

Oh my, Stand corrected, so there is.

Cheers, Rob

Oh my, Stand corrected, so there is.

Cheers, Rob

No problem Rob - I was stumped also then I remembered I saw some careando exe's in my main folder and checked and there it was - night Brother 

Rich Sennett

My tail beacon is inop. Edit1 Got it working disregard

Don Nelson

Does anyone else have an RMI? Mine has been changed to an ADF needle only, no VOR needle for #2. :mad:

JCH

Does anyone else have an RMI? Mine has been changed to an ADF needle only, no VOR needle for #2.

<sarcasm> They took the hard way; instead of fixing it, they removed it.</sarcasm>

Does anyone else have an RMI? Mine has been changed to an ADF needle only, no VOR needle for #2. :mad:

JCH

its there, a little green pointer on the hsi, and it works.

bob

Kabronicus, that is what I thought, too. But thank you, onebob, I see it now, though it is quite small and hard to see.

JCH