Sign in to follow this  
Poppet

Prepar3D V3.3.3 Released

GSX has been updated to 1.9.9. New features and SODE implemented. KIAH first to be updated, rest will follow. You can now pre book a arrival gate in flight as well.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

2.  New Add-On process, for 3rd party that embrace this new Add-On process it will make it much easier to enable/disable add-ons (no more manual editing of DLL.XML, EXE.XML, etc.)

Hey Rob,  Just noticed this now.  When will this come into Play?  Looks very interesting,  Would love to know more  

26816858933_32db26be32_o.png

26816856773_be4c9e2955_z.jpg

Has anyone had any problems with UK2000 and ORBX? 
My ground textures at airports are not showing up correctly.

ORBX? 

What Orbtx have you got Installed?  Did you Update Scenery?   If you did and you have got Orbx Global, you will have to Reinstall again, Don't Uninstall it,  Just run the Installer again.

Run the Orbx Libs again as well  

• Upvote 1

Has anyone had any problems with UK2000 and ORBX? 

My ground textures at airports are not showing up correctly.

I had the same query - just read this post from an Administrator on the ORBX Forum - "Clean-installed the full V3.3 build today, installed a few random Orbx products (global, regions, airports, orbxlibs)

No Issues, Objectflow is working fine".

Ian

Ian S

38.jpg

What Orbtx have you got Installed?  Did you Update Scenery?   If you did and you have got Orbx Global, you will have to Reinstall again, Don't Uninstall it,  Just run the Installer again.

Run the Orbx Libs again as well  

I have ORBX Global and ORBX OpenLC Europe installed. 

So you say if I re-install Global, it might fix the problem?

Really don't want to reinstall P3D again because I only just did a full re-install last week.

Yes,  when you Update Scenery it over writes a Lot of the Textures in Scenery\World\Textures,  This directly effects Orbx Global.  So Reinstall Global again + Run the Orbx Libs again 

• Upvote 1

Yes,  when you Update Scenery it over writes a Lot of the Textures in Scenery\World\Textures,  This directly effects Orbx Global.  So Reinstall Global again + Run the Orbx Libs again 

Is that for Global Base and Vector?

Is that for Global Base and Vector?

I'm 99.99% sure that FTX Vector is Not effected with a Scenery Update.    

Do I have to download the full 3.3 package if I only want to install the client, content and scenery only? or can I only download the cab file, client, content and scenery.msi files and install those files only to bring me up to 3.3? I installed the client only last night and it all went a bit pear shaped, reverted back to 3.2.

Regards Rod.

Hey Rob,  Just noticed this now.  When will this come into Play?  Looks very interesting,  Would love to know more

There is more info on it in the Learning Center. chm file ... but idea is for 3rd party devs to enhance their methods of installing such that it can be easier to enable/disable their content.  It'll take time for 3rd party (if they so decide) to update to this new method and it's NOT required, but it is a nice to have from end user perspective.

For existing 3rd party installs one might actually be able to "retro-fit" with some manual editing/creation of files.

Cheers, Rob.

Major flicker in LTBA and LPFR (@night). Some airports suffer with the latest version, so i went back to 3.2 for now.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

This worked a treat. Thanks very much :D

• Upvote 1