Sign in to follow this  
Poppet

Prepar3D V3.3.3 Released

Any idea what changed?  First look on their site, didn't see a list.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Thanks Popppet, you'r a good girl.  :smile:

Kind regards, Michael

Prepar3d Professional v4, AeroflyFS2, XP11; Beta tester of SimStarter, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl; AeroflyFS2 Freeware Scenery List

Intel i7-6700K 4.0 GHz / Asus Z170 / Kingston 32 GB DDR4 / Samsung SSD M.2 500 GB + Samsung SSD 1 TB + Intel SSD 500 GB + WD HD 6 TB / EVGA GTX 1080Ti 11 GB / LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440 /  XTOP/Saitek hardware panel /ACER AH101 Headset / Win 10/64

9.8 gigs. Oh my. I guess I will go have lunch then paint the house. 

No hints anywhere about the content? There must have been some chatter on their forum wouldn't you think?

Bob

For those who will be doing a complete uninstall, please delete the following folders after the uninstall:

• C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3 (or the modified install location)
  • %PROGRAMDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3
  • %LOCALAPPDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3
  • %APPDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3
  • %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Prepar3D v3 Files

Bob

Officially retired

Hi,

The Professional Plus has multi-channel. SWEET, wonder if we need more than one license to run seven computers.

signature.jpg
Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

One-I7/6950X | Three-I7/4700Ks | Three-I7/6700Ks | Three-Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080s | Three-Nvidia Geforce 610s | Seven Sets-32GB Kingston DDR4 SDRAM 2600 | Seven-Cosair RM 850 P/S | Seven-Samsung EVO 850 SSDs | Seven-10/100/1000 Ethernet | Four-Corsair Hydo Series H115i Liquid CPU Cooling | Three-Cool Master Hyper D92 CPU Coolers

Flightdeck by Flightdeck Solutions | Hardware / Software Interface by Sim-Avionics

You would think that they would have the ready. Cart b4 the horse.

Officially retired

Could someone be so kind as to remind me (point to a pinned post perhaps) what the process will be if you only want to update the Client App?

Just uninstall through Windows Program/App manager and then reinstall Client only?

Could someone be so kind as to remind me (point to a pinned post perhaps) what the process will be if you only want to update the Client App?

Just uninstall through Windows Program/App manager and then reinstall Client only?

http://www.avsim.com/topic/484945-how-do-i-update-prepar3d-v3-using-the-new-installers/

• Upvote 2

SWEET, wonder if we need more than one license to run seven computers.

My understanding is that you DO NOT need more licences, but you will need Pro Plus version.

Key new items are:

1.  Multi-Channel support (for those of us using multiple monitors and PCs this will be a huge benefit to performance) - Pro Plus only.

2.  New Add-On process, for 3rd party that embrace this new Add-On process it will make it much easier to enable/disable add-ons (no more manual editing of DLL.XML, EXE.XML, etc.)

3.  Fixed several bugs, texture flickering issues, etc. 

4.  Optimized cloud performance "a little"

5.  A lot more work done on Sim Director

Cheers, Rob.

EDIT: as usual, best to wait for those 3rd party providers (FSUIPC, Orbx ObjectFlow, Virtuali, ASN, F1 GTN 750, REX Weather Radar, etc. etc.) that have a version specific reliance to get their product V3.3 aware.

And yes development continues for the next version of P3D.

My understanding is that you DO NOT need more licences, but you will need Pro Plus version.

Key new items are:

1.  Multi-Channel support (for those of us using multiple monitors and PCs this will be a huge benefit to performance) - Pro Plus only.

2.  New Add-On process, for 3rd party that embrace this new Add-On process it will make it much easier to enable/disable add-ons (no more manual editing of DLL.XML, EXE.XML, etc.)

3.  Fixed several bugs, texture flickering issues, etc. 

4.  Optimized cloud performance "a little"

5.  A lot more work done on Sim Director

Cheers, Rob.

Thanks, Rob!

Appreciate the updates from you!  :smile:

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

GTN 750 gauges not compatible. :fool:

Edit: Just seen your post Rob. No problem.

Stupidly expensive rig, nonplussed Memsahib, disinterested offspring and a fascinated cat as Rio.  XP11, P3Dv3 and an Oculus Rift.