Sign in to follow this  
virtualflying

FSFX "New View" Announcment

Generally not much info on the vid. So not entirely impressed, but looking good.

(Edit)Having said that more on the official webpage

https://fsfxpackages.com/en/blog/2016/09/21/introducing-chaseplane/

This is VC and external with motion effects.....I'm sold too.

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Any compatibility with TrackIr planned?

Yes, trackir is supported

You can view the entire presentation here: 

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

I guess I was the only one disappointed because I was also expecting a release today..:P Great product though. Looking forward to replacing old ezdok :)

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

Looks cool but would have definitely liked to see a new recorder tool.

me too!

Finally a tool to replace the bugged EZDOK on Win 10 :smile:

EZdok works fine for me, but I have Windows 7/. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Nothing I have read in their announcement page or seen in both videos convinced me so far that this is real step forward from Ezdok. Except, maybe, for the friendlier control panel.
Cloud support? I have all my Ezdok sets on cloud and I don't need to be logged to their account.

Of course, I am open to change my mind as they will release more information, but so far I am kinda disappointed.

• Upvote 1

I hope the product is better than the promotional video. I couldn't even hear the presenter speak.

Really a nicer EZDOK UI but still no recorder option.

Maybe and depends on $$

Cheers

Steve Hall

doesn't look like you can set a hotkey for each view.  Maybe its there and I did not see it, however, this is critical for me to move over from EZDok as I have my key cameras assigned to my number pad.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

What I would luv to have is to be able to pan with individual buttons on yoke  

Saitek has hat switch on left side and I am right handed so I have a switch on left side two toggles one direction for panning left and the other panning right 

On the right side of yoke I have an up and down two toggle switch push up to pan look up and push down to pan look down - I cant find away in ezdok to be able to pan - panning is locked using this method, I have to disable ezdok to get my panning ability back - its a pain 

Not a fan of using mouse fyi for panning with ezdok only like to use my yoke

Anyone have a work around would luv to know it

Rich Sennett

Does it actually do anything that isn't already available in ezdok? I mean, the ability to change views within the sim is easily accomplished with ezdok and button or key assignments. For realistic dynamic head movements, Opus for the win.

• Upvote 1

I have an idea ... 

You probably already have installed in your sim, Did I guess correctly? :dance:   

Asus Rampage VI Extreme Encore(water Cooled) EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Hybrid, 64 DD4 @ 2800 2 x 2x M.2 in raid 0.

Does it actually do anything that isn't already available in ezdok? I mean, the ability to change views within the sim is easily accomplished with ezdok and button or key assignments. For realistic dynamic head movements, Opus for the win.

All due respect the movement in ezdok is way more realistic otherwise I would be using opus at least I can pan the way I want in opus but the feeling of floating in ezdok is the best Iv'e seen imo 

Rich Sennett