Sign in to follow this  
TOGA-saurus

X-Plane 11 Coming November!

How about a decent atc program...similar (if he gets it updated to version 7 for p3dv3) Voxatc.. Surely there is someone with those skill...lol

My 2 cents,

Bob M.

Bob M

How about a decent atc program...similar (if he gets it updated to version 7 for p3dv3) Voxatc.. Surely there is someone with those skill...lol

My 2 cents,

Bob M.

Currently, we have Pilot2ATC which is still in Alpha. Well worth the money plus you'll be supporting the developer if you buy it now.

• Upvote 1

ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Alpha

Intel Core i7 6700K 4.5GHz

Corsair Vengeance Black LPX 32GB

Asus STRIX GTX 1080

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD

Thanks..will have a looksy.  Can you use other voices like ivona..etc..so many atc programs are so robotic and canned sounding...

Best Regards,

Bob M.

I looked at website and version 2.0.... Are you working on a newer version.   If I buy now what about any upgrades.. Are the charts part of the program? That is a winner :)

Bob M

Bob M

Thanks..will have a looksy. Can you use other voices like ivona..etc..so many atc programs are so robotic and canned sounding...

Best Regards,

Bob M.

I looked at website and version 2.0.... Are you working on a newer version. If I buy now what about any upgrades.. Are the charts part of the program? That is a winner :)

Bob M

Also you can try this ATC freeware which is in alpha stage http://124thatc.matacchieri.eu/ , which allows you to use "text to speech"voice such as Ivona or whatever voice you have installed and selected for your windows speech option. But what i do is disable the read back voice because it uses the same voice at this stage. Also the author mentioned in his last log the following change on his release log but i dont think the multivoice is ready yet:

"OpenAL support for multi voice male/female wav files (multiplatform) support. (Engine and functions implementend, still working on waves database generation and phraseology remappin"

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM

Thanks..will have a looksy.  Can you use other voices like ivona..etc..so many atc programs are so robotic and canned sounding...

Best Regards,

Bob M.

I looked at website and version 2.0.... Are you working on a newer version.   If I buy now what about any upgrades.. Are the charts part of the program? That is a winner :)

Bob M

Yes, you can use IVONA voice or other sound packs. Please know that I'm not the developer of P2A I'm just someone who is very happy to see something like VOXatc equivalent in X-Plane. The current version of P2A is 2.01.21 Alpha. The program is in constant development and is being updated on regular intervals. Usually an update a week or sometimes even sooner if severe bugs find their way in.

• Upvote 1

Asus STRIX GTX 1080

Yes, you can use IVONA voice or other sound packs. Please know that I'm not the developer of P2A I'm just someone who is very happy to see something like VOXatc equivalent in X-Plane. The current version of P2A is 2.01.21 Alpha. The program is in constant development and is being updated on regular intervals. Usually an update a week or sometimes even sooner if severe bugs find their way in.

Oh man, I didn't realize we could use IVONA. That just bumps it up to being a Christmas purchase for me now(Currently using RC4, but it is a pain on XP 10).

• Upvote 1

Denco, does pilot2atc support multi voice example different Ivona voices for different ATC frequencies (tower,ground, departure...) and another voice for the pilot?

X-Plane11

Woohoo!  MD-11 will be back. Dont know much about dev ATS but I sure hope its a close to study level sim. Been dying to fly it ever since i left FSX behind.

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Well thank you for all the input...so many decisions...I thought if the charts come as part of P2A.. and voices (ivona kinda) what a winner :)....if I buy....no new charges at this point if goes into a newer version,,etc.?

Bob M.

Bob M

Denco, does pilot2atc support multi voice example different Ivona voices for different ATC frequencies (tower,ground, departure...) and another voice for the pilot?

Yes it does :)

The UI of P2A is a lot more complex than let's say VoxATC, but it also has tons of useful features and a map that will follow your plane in a flight like G-Plan does. It also allows you to build a flight plan inside the program etc. There's a very good manual that comes with the program that explains every option it has to offer. But please remember that the program is still in Beta.

The only thing I hope to see rebuild is the in-game UI. You can read more about it here:

http://www.avsim.com/topic/497680-humble-request-improved-in-game-user-interface/

Asus STRIX GTX 1080

The UI of P2A is a lot more complex than let's say VoxATC, but it also has tons of useful features and a map that will follow your plane in a flight like G-Plan does. It also allows you to build a flight plan inside the program etc. There's a very good manual that comes with the program that explains every option it has to offer. But please remember that the program is still in Alpha.

The only thing I hope to see rebuild is the in-game UI. You can read more about it here:

http://www.avsim.com/topic/497680-humble-request-improved-in-game-user-interface/

Well with Laminar upping X-Plane 11's UI and a great deal of 3rd party addon makers doing so as well I would assume that some may try to bring up their own standards. The better it looks the more customers are interested.

• Upvote 1

Thanks...When you say Alpha....which version. I think it is up to 2.0.1.21. I know version 2.0 is a free 10 day download...The 2.0 is in beta as of end of December 2015...

Sorry for all the questions.

Bob M.

Bob M

The UI of P2A is a lot more complex than let's say VoxATC, but it also has tons of useful features and a map that will follow your plane in a flight like G-Plan does. It also allows you to build a flight plan inside the program etc. There's a very good manual that comes with the program that explains every option it has to offer. But please remember that the program is still in Alpha.

Thanks for the info Denco!

• Upvote 1

X-Plane11

Thanks...When you say Alpha....which version. I think it is up to 2.0.1.21. I know version 2.0 is a free 10 day download...The 2.0 is in beta as of end of December 2015...

Sorry for all the questions.

Bob M.

Bob,

P2A has its' own forum here at Avsim, so you might be able to glean some information there.

NAX669.png

I downloaded..but I put on a separate machine thinking I can network..lol...its good for P3dv3 and xplane 10..bought 11...?  I do notice that in the tabs..it only points to xplane location?

Thanks,

Bob M

thanks MWIK...OMG.. I remember Allegheny from my Piedmont days in 1970/71.....and Mohawk and the rest.... God what memories you have unleashed!!!

Thanks,

Bob M.

Bob M