Sign in to follow this  
markadeane

747 BETA - A few shots!

There will be a lot of cargo hauling going on - and BA will suddenly become everyone's favourite airline all over again. :))

Plenty there to keep everyone happy

More like a returning to service 17 year old 744 from the Mojave desert...

haha - I wasn't gonna say it, but I was thinking it...

Victorville, Mojave, Marana, and so on. It's not in FSX scenery, but there may be an add on for it: there's a small boneyard in south east Spain with a few, too.

Kyle Rodgers

WooHoo, now registered in the Facebook 777/747 group and some excellent beta content is there...

spacer.png

WooHoo, now registered in the Facebook 777/747 group and some excellent beta content is there...

Cmon at least tell us the name of the group!  :P

Cmon at least tell us the name of the group!  :P

PMDG 777 & 747v3

spacer.png

Thank you for the pictures

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators

Any chance for some shots without that nasty wide angle / fish eye effect?

Pawel Grochowski

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

I might not be what you're looking for (sounds like the beginning to a personal ad...haha), but I'll throw my thoughts in:

Thanks for the insight. And just now seeing more curved CRTs in Luke's shots. Like I said, can't put my finger on it, but that nice little touch is a big deal to me. Kinda like the sweep feature in the radar / terrain modes. Little things like that on a desktop go a LONG way. 

• Upvote 1

More like a returning to service 17 year old 744 from the Mojave desert...

I can roll play! Don't crush my fantasies for flying a plane I'll probably never get! LOL

I must say.

The work done on the DU'S ARE ABSOLUTELY ($(*@)(*)@($@( MARVELOUS!!!

Will the anti-glare effect on the LCD screen be used in the 777 as well?

As an update maybe?

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous.

the texturing and modelling on this aircraft is gahhahhahshahs!!!!1

Note:Why the sudden manic praising?

I viewed the photos on my computer for the first time.

p.s: I would appreciate if someone can answer my question posted earlier.

Regards

• Upvote 1

p.s: I would appreciate if someone can answer my question posted earlier.

In the VC view the winglets and engines are not visible. I am using the mouse,spacebar, and zoom to pan. Maybe with a fancy viewing system they can be seen. The height was answered in post #132.
  • Upvote 1

AFAIK you cant see the wings from the 744 cockpit at all.  Does the side window open on the 744 though?

spacer.png

Does the side window open on the 744 though?

I have never tried to open the side windows but I don't believe they do.

Several nights ago I had some screenshots I was going to especially post for you but for some reason I have not been able to post screenshots on Avsim for about 3-4 weeks now.