Sign in to follow this  
markadeane

747 BETA - A few shots!

Well I dont get any OOM with P3D...

Lucky of us that now we have P3D and we can, more or less, work around the OOMs. Even in FSX and FSX-SE.

Regards

Pedro Lima
"The sky is the home of birds... we are just guests... guests of honor" Peter Besenyei
"...redundancy is very important in aviation; that is why airplanes have 2 wings instead of 1!" M.S.A.Q.
My videos

The links to the images are dead...

Photobucket maintenance, according to the page that gets displayed if you click on one...interesting...

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

Great shots and content! :wink:

After the release of the "Queen" in August 2005, it was considered a game-changer, a step-up and a new standard and dimension in flight simulation. At that time in the fs9.

But as I recall, it was also the 'Dawn of OOM nightmares'. My first one was with the 1st Queen. hehehehe .... As if it created a new 'science' inside MSFS - hunting down OOMs  :smile: 

Best regards from portugal B)

I had textures disappearing on the PMDG 747 and Ready for Pushback 747. Then someone found the highmemfix=1 setting to put in a couple years ago and it saved us. - David Lee

Hi, Where are the pics, cannot open...

EDIT:

Photobucket maintenance, according to the page that gets displayed if you click on one...interesting...

Kyle Rodgers

Looks great, can't wait!!

But guys please, can we stop referring to it as a Dash 8?

I kept reading that thinking hang on when did pmdg make one of those?!!

Maybe an 8i if you need to jargon it up?

Chris

:)

Dash_8-300_cockpit.jpg

• Upvote 1

I kept reading that thinking hang on when did pmdg make one of those?!!

AFAIK they had planned to make a DHC-8 100/200 series at one point, but canned it. 

Hi

Would the Op please re embed the origional images in the post again here so that the rest of us can see them rather than have to rely or wait on broken photobucket ?

much appreciated

thanks

Nick Caldwell

• Upvote 2

why not use postimg instead.

• Upvote 1

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Avsim posting policy guidelines indicate photobucket as the preferred method. I know, my pics aren't showing up either... Oh well. 

Now that the links are working again, did anyone notice the PMDG softdrink in the fifth image? :P

I hope it doesn't taste like DC-3 oil...

OOM issues in P3D unlikely, FSX, well, anybodys guess.

spacer.png