Sign in to follow this  
Mazo

Prepar3d V3.4 Hotfix 1 released today

This is interesting. How about AS2016? Do I need to roll it back as well?

Thanks,

Dirk.

No. All the add-ons are downward compatible. With every point release of P3D I waited until all add-ons were updated to work in the newest release before actually updating P3D itself. And everything still worked fine before I did the P3D update. So Orbx Objectflow, GTN750, AS16, etc. all worked in the older versions as well.

• Upvote 1

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Hi,

Well I upgraded as I was effected by these two fixes, which has sorted out my setup.

• Stopped resetting audio devices during a hardware change. Caching previous state when recreating audio devices
  • Correcting issue with Raw Input and Windows 10 keeping unplugged controllers in the device enumeration

As others are saying, shame about not addressing the still ever present VAS issues.

Just installed hotfix and ran P3D as you suggested. Apparently the ObjectFlow was not automatically updated in that I got the ObjectFlow not compatible message. I also check on ORBX for an indication that the ObjectFlow had been updated and didn't see any indications of an update as yet. So, your's updated???

Danny

Try again. I just checked the ORBX forums and it's definitely been updated.

Try again. I just checked the ORBX forums and it's definitely been updated.

Yes, correct, mine was updated last evening.

Bo b

With ASCA and AS16 now updated to SP1, I installed the P3d hotfix (1870). Everything looks and acts the same as the previous version of P3d. Super Traffic Board seems to work okay even though it wasn't updated. The same is true for Prepar3d Tweak Assistant. PTA 1.62 seems to work okay with the hotfix plus the new AS16/ASCA revisions.

TacPack has still not been updated and I miss the Milviz UH-1 Huey. A few more days on that, probably.

With ASCA and AS16 now updated to SP1, I installed the P3d hotfix (1870). Everything looks and acts the same as the previous version of P3d. Super Traffic Board seems to work okay even though it wasn't updated. The same is true for Prepar3d Tweak Assistant. PTA 1.62 seems to work okay with the hotfix plus the new AS16/ASCA revisions.

TacPack has still not been updated and I miss the Milviz UH-1 Huey. A few more days on that, probably.

Any news regarding VAS improvements?

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

There is nothing wrong with vas.

I have done a couple of long flights in pmdg 777

And complete flights with vs to spare

With quite a few addons.

Cheers

Mike

Today I updated too.I see / sense no difference ...

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Today I updated too.I see / sense no difference ...

same here :-(

Tried to go back to 3.35 but the crazy thing woith 3.4 ist that it really !!!! doubles !!!! my frames in heavy load areas (Aerosoft EDDF 2.0)

In 3.35 wit the Aerosoft Bus i get 15 in average.

With 3.4 30 fps....

So for me 3.4 is top notch in terms of frames and i will keep it. even if i have to restart it in order to complete a flight.

Cheers, Carsten

Carsten U

same here :-(

Tried to go back to 3.35 but the crazy thing woith 3.4 ist that it really !!!! doubles !!!! my frames in heavy load areas (Aerosoft EDDF 2.0)

In 3.35 wit the Aerosoft Bus i get 15 in average.

With 3.4 30 fps....

So for me 3.4 is top notch in terms of frames and i will keep it. even if i have to restart it in order to complete a flight.

Cheers, Carsten

Are you saying the first version of 3.4 or you updated to this latest 3.4 version ?

Rich Sennett

Are you saying the first version of 3.4 or you updated to this latest 3.4 version ?

Rich, bro

for me both versions of 3.4 give the same result in terms of fps

Carsten U

Rich, bro

for me both versions of 3.4 give the same result in terms of fps

Thanks my friend  :wink:

Rich Sennett

Updated, no difference.

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q